Contact us

How will your country vote?

demonl

Poor euro guys you gotta guess on the juries, for here i only have to guess which method SBS will use and then if they use the dislike/like method, then must decide which artists will get all the teenage girls to group spam their fav/hated every 20 mins.

CC92

Poor euro guys you gotta guess on the juries, for here i only have to guess which method SBS will use and then if they use the dislike/like method, then must decide which artists will get all the teenage girls to group spam their fav/hated every 20 mins.

The title is how will your country vote so I guess this is about what the public will like and vote for, but I can do a prediction for the NDR too:

:12: :no: Norway
:10: :mt: Malta
:8: :ch: Switzerland
:7: :il: Israel
:6: :hu: Hungary
:5: :is: Iceland
:4: :fi: Finland
:3: :sm: San Marino
:2: :ge: Georgia
:1: :am: Armenia

CC92

:de: (2nd semi-final):

:12: :gr: Greece
:10: :no: Norway
:8: :az: Azerbaijan
:7: :bg: Bulgaria
:6: :ge: Georgia
:5: :sm: San Marino (OGAY/Siegel support, will be extinguished in the finals if they get there)
:4: :mk: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
:3: :hu: Hungary
:2: :fi: Finland (CSU adherents xpuke)
:1: :al: Albania

I forgot about Armenia. Think they will get 3.

ParadiseES

^
What about Azerbaijan? I guess they will get many of the points that usually went for Turkey.

EDIT: OK, I guess your last prediction was about the jury vote, right?

CC92

^
What about Azerbaijan? I guess they will get many of the points that usually went for Turkey.

EDIT: OK, I guess your last prediction was about the jury vote, right?

Yes, I think they'll continue to boycott Azerbaijan for political reasons.

FilipFromSweden

What fight? You mean the fact that we came across as a dated, ugly copycat version that year? :lol:

I think the juries will be the main part here, while televoters might give it a 5pts or something.
Yes! '' Aftonbladet: Charlotte Perreli says Ani Lorak stole her show ''

KingOfKaroke

I see UK giving 12 & 10 points to Denmark and Germany but in which order I'm clueless. Cascada are very popular here in UK so will likely dominate our televote while juries will probably favour Denmark. Then I think a neighbourly gesture to Ireland for 8 points will be in order.

Providing they qualify I see UK giving 1-7 points to Georgia, Ukraine, Romania, San Marino, France, Italy and Belgium.

Ofc this is Eurovision so I'll likely be proven completely wrong on the night.

Terence

Surely Greece will benefit enough from the UK televoting to warrant a couple of points?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Providing some of these make the final, I can see it going something like this..

12- :de:
10- :se:
08- :no:
07- :at:
06- :dk:
05- :ie:
04- :fi:
03- :me:
02- :lt:
01- :gr:

So yeah, i'm really not looking forward to my countries vote results this year.. more so than everxgaah

JackBauer

Since i dislike almost everything about semi 2 and i think SM, Greece & Norway won't do very well i have an incredible time to guess the France vote.

Except that Armenia & Israel will probably get top 3 or at least top 5 from the televote. And since i think Israel is a good song, the jury will probably make it top 3 for our votes.

There is also a huge chance that the Turkish diaspora in France choose to support Azerbaijan instead.

Scooby

I am sure only that our 12 in semi1 go to Montenegro

aletem

The televoting 12 from :mk: will go to Albania, while the 10 will go to Azerbaijan. :lol: Now, the 8 could go to either Georgia or Bulgaria. Same with the 7 points. 6 could go to maybe Finland and 5 to Greece. The rest will include Armenia/Romania/Malta, Israel, San Marino and Norway (although Norway might get zero from the televote). Hungary will likely be last in the voting, probably along with Iceland and Latvia.
As for the jury vote, top marks will go to Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Malta, Georgia, San Marino and maybe Bulgaria. Bottom 3 will likely include Greece (most likely last), Latvia and Hungary.

Jim

The televoting 12 from :mk: will go to Albania, while the 10 will go to Azerbaijan. :lol: Now, the 8 could go to either Georgia or Bulgaria. Same with the 7 points. 6 could go to maybe Finland and 5 to Greece. The rest will include Armenia/Romania/Malta, Israel, San Marino and Norway (although Norway might get zero from the televote). Hungary will likely be last in the voting, probably along with Iceland and Latvia.
As for the jury vote, top marks will go to Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Malta, Georgia, San Marino and maybe Bulgaria. Bottom 3 will likely include Greece (most likely last), Latvia and Hungary.

I believe that both in televoting & in jury, Greece will be voted from F.Y.R. of Macedonia because the song, the artists and mostly the video-clip have a BIG relation to Thessaloniki (a city that attracts many tourists from all the balkan countries)... I can guess 6-7 points in the semi-final & 5-6 points in the final!

aletem

I believe that both in televoting & in jury, Greece will be voted from F.Y.R. of Macedonia because the song, the artists and mostly the video-clip have a BIG relation to Thessaloniki (a city that attracts many tourists from all the balkan countries)... I can guess 6-7 points in the semi-final & 5-6 points in the final!
Lol, no! Jury will slam it hard and I don't believe the televoters will be too prone to vote for it either.

VikingTiger

:no:

My guess is that the norwegian votes will look something like this is the semi 2:

12p Finland
10p Malta
8p: Switzerland
7p: Iceland
6p: Azerbaijan
5p: Georgia
4p: San Marino
3p: Hungary
2p: Israel
1p: Greece

VikingTiger

...but on May 18th I think that the norwegians will give their 12 points to the ever-so-popular Bonnie!!!
I have to admit I am hoping I am right, because although the UK is not my personal favourite this year, it is always nice when scandinavia is giving their top mark to non-scandinavian countries (like in 2010 when Scandinavia all agreed on Lena).

Top Bottom