Contact us

How will you vote on Saturday?

abenteuer

My votes will likely be for the following:

#1 - Switzerland: best overall package and deserved winner.
#2 - Russia: for the message and what I presume will be a charismatic performance by Manizha.
#3 - Serbia: for the chaotic energy, Sanja's vocals, and being the best party song of the year by a mile.

A-lister

Veteran
I'm not sure if I will vote tactical (vote for the entries I like the most out of the ones where I think the vote will matter more) or just fully follow my heart (just vote for my absolute favs regardless of their chances ending up in my country's top.10 televote) xthink

Anyways, I'll probably vote for the following (in no particular order):
:ua: :it: :il: :ru: :az: :rs:

Might throw in some extra votes for :it:, anything I can do to help block a :fr: :ch: :mt: :is: victory!

Last edited:

94ayd

Main contenders are :fr:, :ua:, :sm: & :al:. Outsiders include :be:, :de:, :fi: & :il:.

kruskica

Probably like this
Switzerland 5x
San Marino 2x
Norway, Germany, Russia 1x
Probably also Portugal.
These numbers will probably grow, cause I planned to vote only 3 times in the semi final, but I gave 8 votes.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Definitely :bg:, :fr:, :sm:, and :ua:. :nl:, :it:, :lt:, :al:, :ru:, and :be: are each in with a chance to grab a vote (or two) with a good performance. I also like to leave room for a surprise vote or two. I may also have to reserve a vote for my parents and their *ahem* taste.

DenizESC

Banned
me 10x :az: 10x :rs:
my sister: 20x :az:
my mom probably 1x each or something in :az: :ru: :al: and probably :cy:
my dad will probably :ru:

yours truly,

:tr: :nl: televote

Ezio

Veteran
Ukraine of course

theditz83

Veteran
:mt: the most, next :rs:, then :sm: and probably a few to :gr: as she's adorable.

I have no idea how many max votes we get in the :uk: - do the commentators tell you in other countries or are you finding out this info online somewhere about the max number of votes permitted? Weird that :it: restrict things to 5 per phone while others are 20...

• Like It
Reactions: Jim

DenizESC

Banned
:mt: the most, next :rs:, then :sm: and probably a few to :gr: as she's adorable.

I have no idea how many max votes we get in the :uk: - do the commentators tell you in other countries or are you finding out this info online somewhere about the max number of votes permitted? Weird that :it: restrict things to 5 per phone while others are 20...
I just assumed 🤡 don't take my word for it, Idk yet either for the GF

alyrin

most of my votes will go to ukraine but i'll throw some votes towards france and russia too xcookie

Top Bottom