Contact us

How do you feel?

Isabella

Congrats Miloš xwoo

@ParadiseES I'll be 22 soon and I still don't have the driving lisense :oops: :lol:
I thought to enter this summer, but I still have exams :( This happens when you're lazy all year :oops:

AlekS

Veteran
@ Milos - congrats! xcheers

@ Pablo - I drive without license :oops: :twisted: :oops: (and not so often cuz I don't have a car, I always get in troubles so I'll NEVER get it and taking a taxi is less expensive ... + I enjoy taxis and my bf's cars :oops: ). Usually I'd prefer just walking instead (living in the center is awesome thing :) ) or riding a bicycle (but only in a village).

btw, I envy people who can get a tan, so friggin much... I can't get a tan no matter how much time I spend under the sun (even 3 or 5 hours) :| I used to have a tan when I was a kid but not anymore.
lulz, everyone's tanned here and I'm white :oops: :D

MyHeartIsYours

I have tan from just an half hour :cool:
Maybe coz I have pale British skin which isnt used to the sun so it tans quickly :lol:

Also I am feeling amazing... there is a boy I have fallen fall :oops: :oops: :oops: and we are going to the cinema tomoz... cant wait!!! xheart

aletem

Congrats Milos! Samo napred! :D

@Isabella - I only have the first part of my driving license (the test), with which I can't do much. :lol: I am driving with a friend this summer, so hopefully by August I can get the upper level license, which will allow me to drive around. Wow, couple of people here will get a driving license on 22. :mrgreen: :lol: Ahmm the age doesn't matter, as long as you learn how to drive. :p
I was hoping that maybe the upcoming winter I could learn how to skate. Now that would be fun (if someone is watching me falling down). :? :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
I hate when predictable s--t happens :D But it saved me much time today :mrgreen:

Though feeling sad for some weird reason, probably cuz I can't have everything, indeed :lol: F everything.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Congrats Miloše :D xcheer ?estitke i nadam se da ?eš položiti i ovaj ispit koji ti je ostao ;)

Btw, I feel so-so today ... it's just too hot here :|

ParadiseES

I've just received a real blow and huge disappointment and I've been so hurt.... :cry:

So I'm sad and not in the best mood. Also hatred is growing on me.... :cry:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
ParadiseES said:
I've just received a real blow and huge disappointment and I've been so hurt.... :cry:

So I'm sad and not in the best mood. Also hatred is growing on me.... :cry:
Ah :eek: what happened? :(

Isabella

@aletem - I drive sometimes without a driving license, but only around my neighborhood when there is no traffic. So let's say I can drive :lol: Lucky you, it seems I'll be old when I get my driving license :(
Don't mention skating, the last time I tried it I almost killed myself :lol: You are living in Canada, so you should learn how to skate :mrgreen:

@Pablo - Who made you sad? :(

I had my exam today and it was so hard, I don't think I'll pass it :( and even if I do, I'll have to reject my grade, because I need high marks for admission to the Master. September is waiting for me :?

Milos-BC

Passed this one as well xwave1

And on another note, Statistics which I thought failed (actually I "knew" since I saw the results :lol: ) is passed too. The professor has put the updated results list, where he admitted he had some errors in the results, and this updated one I actually passed :shock: With a 6, but doesn't matter, that agony is finally finished! xcheer Now the whole year is cleared, and wow, I actually didn't fail a single exam :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all of you for the support, it means a lot to me :D

I hope you passed that exam Isabella :cool:

And I hope you'll feel better soon Pablo and Adam :(

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
?estitke Miloše xfruit :D

ParadiseES

I just feel a huge disappointment and was hurt by a person who was very special to me this year. It was too hard to say goodbye (well we didn't but anyway) some days ago and now I've seen something that I didn't like at all :(

Silly me that I thought he was really different... :roll:

Top Bottom