Contact us

How do you feel?

Scooby

I'm so sorry Pablo to hear that!!!

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
I feel good today because yesterday I passed the last ECDL modul in my course (there were seven moduls), the entire course lasted three months ..... :D ...now I hope it will appreciated in my future job applies ... :cool: ..indeed ....yes, I am still looking for a new job ..... :roll:

MyHeartIsYours

I have had an amazing day with my boy ;) Cinema was sooo romantic on the back row ;) Then we went for some shopping and he bought me the Eurovision DVD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And then we went for a drink in the Gay Village :D :D :D
I am soooo in love xheart xheart xheart

MyHeartIsYours

Nothing sexual yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually he is not confident with his sexuality yet so I am gonna wait until he feels happy and ready. :D

AlekS

Veteran
I'd probably jumped at him right in the cinema, if I was in love :oops: :lol: :oops:
ps. I believe that all people know about their sexuality but they are afraid to confess to themselves. Just don't push at him unless he finds out himself :)

ParadiseES

But you kissed each other or confess about ur feelings?

MyHeartIsYours

Oh yes we kissed in cinema many times and in train station too :lol:
I just mean no sex atm... personally I dont want it yet coz I dont want to rush into something like I did last time with somebody who just used me :|

Well I dont think everybody knows their sexuality... I am still not 100% convinced about mine. In the last year I have thought Straight, Bisexual and Gay at different times. :lol:

ParadiseES

Aleks, the kid is getting in love, isn't it cute? :)

But you are a couple or anything serious, nothing serious yet, you're knowing each other. What's your situation?

MyHeartIsYours

OMG I am not a kid :evil: :evil: :lol:

I actually dont know :lol: A non-serious couple I guess :D Coz I cant say getting to know each other coz we have been at school together since we were 11 :lol: :lol:

94ayd

MyHeartIsYours said:
I have had an amazing day with my boy ;) Cinema was sooo romantic on the back row ;) Then we went for some shopping and he bought me the Eurovision DVD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And then we went for a drink in the Gay Village :D :D :D

Why can't I live in a normal country where they actually sell it and not wait for half a month to get some relatives of some friends that live in Germany and are on vacation here to get their asses to here with that DVD?! :evil:

MyHeartIsYours

94ayd said:
MyHeartIsYours said:

Why can't I live in a normal country where they actually sell it and not wait for half a month to get some relatives of some friends that live in Germany and are on vacation here to get their asses to here with that DVD?! :evil:

You should move to Great Britain ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

94ayd

But I love my own country, despite it being so disorganied and still not quite developped, especially for its nature, even people :lol: and many things more. Plus, you always feel your motherland is the best palce you could possibly live and you'll be miserbale if you are far away for a long period of time. At least I feel this way about it. :mrgreen:

Scooby

MyHeartIsYours said:

I look forward to because of you!!!
Conrats Adam and enyoj in love life!!! ;)

I feel so good, o yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom