Contact us

"Guess The Votes" - an own project!

Schlagerman1

I have tried to make the impossible! I have tried to guess who votes for who in the semis to see which countries will pass to the final. This is mostly done for fun, just to see if it is impossible to guess the results. You may criticize the votes if you want, but keep in mind that this is very hard to do and I may have forgot something on some places.

Here is the results of semifinal 1 (The lines in green are the ones that passes to the final):

f50pom.jpg

And here are the semi 2 ones:

31506fd.jpg

If you have the time or lust to do this, you are more than welcome to do so. But if not, just write down what you think about my results? Do they look right or will it be completly different?

I will do one more after the first rehearsals are made and will be posted later on.

Scooby

And I really can't see Lithuania, Belgium and Albania in final.
And only 1 point for San Marino!

aletem

I don't think Estonia will win semi2, let alone get 7 from Macedonia. :shock: If they get 1 point, they should be happy.
Also, Austria is way too high. No chance for her ending in front of Dino. Also, many Bosnians from Netherlands and Belgium will vote for Dino and hence they should get some decent points from them. ;)

naticopes

I think that Gemany will give 12 points to Austria (or Italy... in the final )

nikolay_BG

Banned
I don`t think Bulgaria will give FYRM 12 points in the semi. And of course, BG will give 0 to Romania, in stead of 3. :lol:

martin

slovakia last don,t think so and belgium to final i don,t think that will happen. I see not austria so high and Lithuania?

asia

Obviously put a lot of effort into this, but I think next week when we have the real results they will look completely different.... Belgium qualifying???? Sweden will win the second semi final.... And poland 15th???? Mark my words 12 points from the uk will be for hungary or norway. Good effort though :)

asia

Lol, for fun.... I asked my dog to pick the winners..... I played the songs he barks at five of them. They were azerbaijan, uk, sweden, hungary and estonia (this could mean, he does not like them though) tails wagging on azerbaijan though, so I declare azerbaijan 2012 :p

Narmina

A dog predicted our victory?
:twisted: we don't want to win in this way...Better to fail ;)

asia

Lol @ narima, come on, azerbaijan have been robbed of victory too many times, best of luck hun u guys deserve it x x x x

Narmina

^ I don't think we can take the 1st place, cause there is such "Giants" like Blue, Amaury & Eric. But I hope to be in Top 5. Unfortunally :(

Schlagerman1

So now I have made a new "Guess The Votes" and they look slightly different from before the rehearsals:

Semifinal 1:

idhdf5.jpg

In the top we still find Azerbaijan, but Finland has moved closer and is now 2nd. Russia falls to third place with Greece as the 4th, much closer behind than before. It is still extremly tight about the 10th place but now has Georgia a place in the final and Albania has dropped and is just 9th, on the same point as Armenia and only one point behind is now Lithuania, that is now out. San Marino has earned a few more points, but is still last and Portugal has passed Iceland and is now 17th.

Semifinal 2:

2ryriut.jpg

We have a new leader in Bosnia & Herzegovina and Estonia, that was leading before got passed even by Denmark. Romania is now 4th and Sweden is still 5th. One of the biggest drops comes from Austria, that now is 7th, mainly because of the bad draw. The 10th place is almost as tight as the 1st semi. Changes from before is that Latvia and Bulgaria now is qualifying instead of Slovenia and Belgium. Ireland has moved up to 11th and is only 3p from a place in the final. In the last places Slovakia is at the very bottom, but has earned one more point since the last time. Belarus has dropped to 2nd last and The Netherlands has moved up one place to 17th. Biggest drop of them all is Belgium, from 10th to 16th place!

Does this look better? or will they fail too? Will compare my votings with the actual results afterwards! :)

Last edited:

Tristran

Jup, 16th place for Belgium is much more realistic than 10th! And we probably will be surpassed by The Netherlands and Slovakia as well. ;)

A-lister

Veteran
@ Schlagerman1

Do you hate the Polish entry or something? I'm pretty sure it will qualify and I can't see it ending bottom and it shouldn't either... that's just a weird prediction imo

Top Bottom