Contact us

Guess the Slogan

tuorem

I think the EBU will allow RTP to keep on going with the sea theme in the slogan.
By the way, RTP said their focus right now is to decide on the logo, slogan and visual identity of the contest.

I hope so. It would be refreshing xpray Personally I'm fed up with those overly similar moralizing slogans, something more neutral would be welcome.
I don't know why, but I feel like your broadcaster is taking the organisation very seriously so far: RTP doesn't want to waste time, which is good. :)

DanielLuis

I hope so. It would be refreshing xpray Personally I'm fed up with those overly similar moralizing slogans, something more neutral would be welcome.
I don't know why, but I feel like your broadcaster is taking the organisation very seriously so far: RTP doesn't want to waste time, which is good. :)

Same! It would be ok to have these kind of slogan once in a while, but to have basically a reiteration of the same thing everytime gets annoying. For this year I hope for something like you said, 2008's "Confluence of Sound". Something that unites the music part of the show with the host city/country. And using the sea can be a great way to do this for Portugal 2018.

RTP is doing a great job so far! They are very ahead of schedule. I think their mindset is "It took us 50 years to win this thing, who knows when we'll win it again. Let's do one hell of a good show!" :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
I expect nothing less than the best Eurovision of all times

ScarlettGirl

Feel The Music
Waves of Music
Celebrate Harmony
Music Is Fireworks
Grab The Moment
Swim With Us
Yodel It

A-lister

Veteran
I was never a fan of slogans and never will be, they tend to be cheesy at best or forced and contrived in most cases, in 2017 it was even misused for propaganda purposes (read Russia's and EBU's "arguments").

But ok, while we're guessing, since there is a risk the whole "fast food music" thingy will be taken too far we might get some slogan like;
"Real music first" or whatever :lol:

Romeo

'49th time lucky'
'fast food music not welcome'
'if at first you don't succeed try and try and try and try (49 times) again'

or more seriously
'Love for everyone'
'music for everyone'
'make us one'

I'm shit at this, I have no idea haha

ScarlettGirl

'49th time lucky'
'fast food music not welcome'
'if at first you don't succeed try and try and try and try (49 times) again'

or more seriously
'Love for everyone'
'music for everyone'
'make us one'

I'm shit at this, I have no idea haha

I liked Love/Music for Everyone :)

The slogan is already chosen, but my personal one would be "Music is Feeling."

Neo

So "All Aboard" it is.

Many saw the nautical /discovery theme coming.

All in all quite Ok slogan as slogans go.

Top Bottom