18 8.7%

13 6.3%

15 7.3%

37 18.0%

• Total voters

PamSwynford

Re: GREECE 2017

This was a rejected entry for ´Greece for Stockholm

If they had sent that, the greek qualification rate would still be 100%. Who took that silly decision??

With the competition that Greece had in SF1, it would've flopped, just like Argo. Eleni had better songs, like "Anemos Agapis".

And if you forgot, the CEO of ERT has decided that Argo should go because they are his private friends. :rolleyes:

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION]

OMG Your signature!!! xlove xheart

Mrm

Veteran

020315180241_1524.jpg

efi-thodi1.jpg

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=9149]Shmelsasha[/MENTION]

The first video you posted is plagiat, it's a cover of Severina's song (Croatia 2006)

Sammy

Veteran

No to Foureira and her crappy music
No to Konstadinos
No to Nikiforos

Thank you very much! :D

How about you making a suggestion? Being greek you certainly have a broader view on possible candidates?

Nicholas123

Liliana Hioti please!

OMG you are my new icon on this forum, plz post more often! Thank you for introducing this wonderful artist to me xheart :mrgreen:

How about you making a suggestion? Being greek you certainly have a broader view on possible candidates?

I hope you didn't take the "crappy" thing too personal :) It's not about your taste anyway, but rather for Eleni herself :mrgreen:

My ideal candidates would probably never do ESC, so trying to keep it real, i would not oppose to the idea of :gr: going pop with Tamta (with a better song than "Unloved") or even Nikos Ganos (with the right song) representing us.
There are also some really interesting alternative singers and bands,who are relatively unknown to the mainstream audience, but ERT will never be bold enough to send them or at least include them in any NF.
Personally, I think that after our flop with "Argo" ERT will try to play it super safe this year, with mainstrem pop music and a big name or at least a popular artist.

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION]

Maybe Malu - "Tous eipes pos"??? xlove xheart

is that good live singer??

Nicholas123

Don't really follow her, so i have 0 knowledge about her music and her vocal abilities. Greek esc fans seem to like her enough though (not that this means anything ofc :lol:)

Sammy

Veteran

I hope you didn't take the "crappy" thing too personal :) It's not about your taste anyway, but rather for Eleni herself :mrgreen:

Not at all! :D I can imagine myself writing the exactly same comment under a posting of someone who proposes things that I don't like.

Btw, I googled Nikos Ganos. Didn't know him at all.... and what can I say - simply love the songs I listened to on YT! xthank for broadening my musical horizon.

Nicholas123

This is interesting. I missed Helena's interview @ "2night's show" on Oct. 19th, but a friend of mine sent me this link.

So, what Helena basically said is that she has not officially been asked to represent us in the upcoming ESC, but if she had the right song she would seriously think about it! :eek:
However, Themis Georgantas (the guy with the "heavy" eyelids :mrgreen:), who is a very reliable person as he has strong connections to the people of pop music industry in Greece and he is also a personal friend of Helena, clearly stated that "Helena's song for ESC is already being prepared" :eek:

Schlagerman1

Personally I doubt that Helena would be able to win again (not that I think ERT is planning that...)....but I do believe that she wants to revive her carrier, and what better way than do it it 12 years after her win and doing it in the same city as last time. If it happens to be her, I hope it will be a great song, I just adored her "Survivor" in Melodifestivalen 2014, such an amazing diva-performance! xrose

CPV4931

I like Helena´s songs and really enjoyed her performance at Stockholm´s Euroclub this year, would be great to see her again at Eurovision stage :-)

Sammy

Veteran

Helena is a great performer. As for her songs - I absolutely love "Die for you", but I never understood how "My number one" could even be in the final. That was such an annoying piece of music for me! Survivor was somewhat in the middle in my personal ranking.... So hopefully she comes back with an amazing song. Cross my fingers for her!

PamSwynford

but I never understood how "My number one" could even be in the final.

Don't want to correct you, but MN1 was prequalified thanks to Sakis' third position in 2004. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom