Veteran
bGHYdON.png

t2GJPS3.png

wbdJfnG.png

Z0s1oAf.png

randajad

Veteran
Beautiful show xclap

You do realise that you'll need to remind every single person about the need to send a spokesperson right? 🙄

SEND A SPOKESPERSON WITH YOUR VOTES PEOPLES!!!!!

My good deed for today :lol:
Oh I will, don't you remember I am bully when it comes to the voting part. :lol:

randajad

Veteran
Can the spokesperson be anyone (dead or alive, real or fictional) or does it have to follow some kind of theme or criteria?
Tbh criteria for my personal spokespersons was that I found a photo that looked like they were delivering votes. :lol: So, don't worry it can be anyone you want. Uto once submitted a bakfiets as his spokesperson at WLSC, so. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg a spokesperson, I'm gonna have to get my thinking cap on. I wonder who it will be.
<<<< 👀

Them pictures of Griffin Empire. xheat Sophisticated. Artificial. Yes.

theditz83

Veteran
::moi has voted - PQ nations helped to make this a fairly decent final in the end - had trouble sussing out my low points and so sorry that a few of you missed out. :(

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
::hal has voted early this time too ;) This final does unspeakable things to my ears xheatxmusic If you've ever taken a cotton bud, inserted it reeeeeal deep and then twisted it around a bunch, then you know the feeling

tuorem

Well, this is super hot! xheat Postcards are on point. So grateful to be a part of this show xheart

I'll reflect on the spokesperson to send. Fun idea.xup

Uto

Veteran
I banged in some votes to randa, but as his name is crossed out in PM I don't know if he actually receives them. Think he might have blocked me or something? Would be weird, never said a bad word about him. Could also just be because his profile is limited to a select few, I dunno. Would like to have clarity on this anyway. If anyone can chime in, much appreciated.

Also #freedeltannor.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
I banged in some votes to randa, but as his name is crossed out in PM I don't know if he actually receives them. Think he might have blocked me or something? Would be weird, never said a bad word about him. Could also just be because his profile is limited to a select few, I dunno. Would like to have clarity on this anyway. If anyone can chime in, much appreciated.

Also #freedeltannor.
It means that randajad has left the conversation so you should start a new one. Members have limited space for conversations making it impossible to keep them all during hosting.

Seok-jin

Another great show! xclap
Joseyeon has voted. Our :12: is out of this world xheat xheat xheat I hope it will win xbow
Good luck! xcheer

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I often recycle my convos, because very often, people leave conversations with the option of accepting future messages. And when they do, the crossed out username becomes uncrossed (but you have to reload to see that). :) If it stays crossed out, then I start a new convo.

Uto

Veteran
It means that randajad has left the conversation so you should start a new one. Members have limited space for conversations making it impossible to keep them all during hosting.
The convo was new.

Uto

Veteran
Then it probably means he's read your message (you should be able to see inside the conversation if he's read it and at what date/time), saved your votes and then left the conversation to free up space in the inbox, no? Just guessing.
No he hasn't. His name is crossed out and he hasn't read the convo either.

It's just weird all over. Check it out:

23u8.png

dogmeat

I think you can check an option to receive an email for every new PM. That way you can delete any new conversation as soon as they come, cause they're saved in the mail.

That, or he left by accident.

Top Bottom