14 8.9%

11 7.0%

17 10.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

gigi_copp3

I need Floryan to represent us so badly!

I'm still pissed off that "Do It For Yout Love" :es: prevented us from earning the Triple (finishing last 3 times in a row" but this year, "Zorra" is slightly better and the UK sends an A-lister... so the chances are quite big for bo country to get in our way this time!

NDR, you can do dis! I beliff in ju!
I'm not sure, we will be a strong contender for that with Geolier:love:

mauve

Veteran
About the odds: I would be really happy if the bookies are right. There is already a huge gap between Ryk and Marie. Of course it can still be deceptive, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

lasse braun

Not always ... and as I said, I am still cautious. Or do you have hope that "Katze" will be winning? ;)
it has nothing to do with katze - i have studied the old odds from many NF at eurovisionworld - they have failed here very often - look for example to sanremo or our NF from 2019 ect.

mauve

Veteran
it has nothing to do with katze - i have studied the old odds from many NF at eurovisionworld - they have failed here very often - look for example to sanremo or our NF from 2019 ect.
But the odds were right for example 2018. But anyway, let's see what happens net week. Either I will jump with joy or I will die of sadness. ;)

Jay25

Sisters were in last place for NF betting odds, we all know the story what happened,🫠

mauve

Veteran

Jupiter

Is that fair? Marie Reim and Max Mutzke participating in "Wer weiß denn so etwas?!" one day before the NF.

Tbh I'm not sure it'll do that much, because they're the two most known artists anyway. And it won't turn Marie into a great singer or "Forever strong" into anywhere close to a passable song.
But it definitely doesn't feel fair. Especially if you look back and remember Ryk can't even release a live video before the show - probably the only way he had to promote "Oh boy". Similar to other smaller artists like Galant, who don't even have any means either :/

Realest

Didnt we have something similar with $!%+€r$ back then?

mauve

Veteran
Tbh I'm not sure it'll do that much, because they're the two most known artists anyway. And it won't turn Marie into a great singer or "Forever strong" into anywhere close to a passable song.
But it definitely doesn't feel fair. Especially if you look back and remember Ryk can't even release a live video before the show - probably the only way he had to promote "Oh boy". Similar to other smaller artists like Galant, who don't even have any means either :/
I am pretty sure that it doesn't matter if Marie is a good singer or not. And it doesn't matter if Max has a bad song. I have the feeling that in the end Ryk won't win. The only hope I have is that their Fans won't stay up until that late hour. But I won't hope anymore tbh.

Jupiter

I am pretty sure that it doesn't matter if Marie is a good singer or not. And it doesn't matter if Max has a bad song. I have the feeling that in the end Ryk won't win. The only hope I have is that their Fans won't stay up until that late hour. But I won't hope anymore tbh.

Mhm... I think it matters. I'm also not sure how many fans Max has. The general audience likes him, but I'm not sure the general audience likes him enough to stay up and watch this. They might just think 'oh good, Max will win this, I'm heading to bed'. Similar with Marie being a bigger name, but I have no idea if she's really popular. Hey Interviews have the most views, but barely any Engagement (likes, comments etc). The old "casual audience vs fan bubble" thing.

The NF looks really open to me. The only ones I'd really count out are NinetyNine and... well, actually I think only NinetyNine. Maybe Galant, but they apparently have a cool staging. I wouldn't be shocked with anyone else lol

mauve

Veteran
Mhm... I think it matters. I'm also not sure how many fans Max has. The general audience likes him, but I'm not sure the general audience likes him enough to stay up and watch this. They might just think 'oh good, Max will win this, I'm heading to bed'. Similar with Marie being a bigger name, but I have no idea if she's really popular. Hey Interviews have the most views, but barely any Engagement (likes, comments etc). The old "casual audience vs fan bubble" thing.

The NF looks really open to me. The only ones I'd really count out are NinetyNine and... well, actually I think only NinetyNine. Maybe Galant, but they apparently have a cool staging. I wouldn't be shocked with anyone else lol
That is actually the question that I have concerning Max: Does he have a huge fanbase at all? In case of Marie I could imagine that she can mobilize Schlager-Fans though. Tbh should it be between Max and Marie, I would prefer Marie anyway. But I hope a miracle will happen somehow.

LMLandLoreenfan

Is that fair? Marie Reim and Max Mutzke participating in "Wer weiß denn so etwas?!" one day before the NF.

It's clear for me they want to manipulate the audience again. Very weird that Ryk hasn't released his video yet. Additionally I'd rather prefer Marie to boring Max. Worst song in the whole national final...

Franzilein

Ikke and Chris Harms, the most prominent figures of last year, were at Wer weiß denn sowas? as well and I don't remember y'all getting upset about that. Seems to be the case you just complain if it doesn't involve your favourites ;)

mauve

Veteran
Ikke and Chris Harms, the most prominent figures of last year, were at Wer weiß denn sowas? as well and I don't remember y'all getting upset about that. Seems to be the case you just complain if it doesn't involve your favourites ;)
Funny thing I actually didn't know that! :LOL: But yes, that is also unfair tbh against the others that participated last year. I don't follow this Quizz show. Does anyone know if in the past few years others were invited as well? Like Malik or Jendrik? Or just the acts that are popular?

Franzilein

Funny thing I actually didn't know that! :LOL: But yes, that is also unfair tbh against the others that participated last year. I don't follow this Quizz show. Does anyone know if in the past few years others were invited as well? Like Malik or Jendrik? Or just the acts that are popular?

Some of them were, yes :) I even think for 2022 almost all of the candidates were there the week before the national final. It's just promotion for the national final as a whole, don't think it will reflect in the voting results at all. "Oh, this candidate participated at Wer weiß denn so was?, I have to vote for him in the national final!" – eh, seems to be a stretch :lol:

Realest

Ryk is ESCKompakts clear Fav.

• Ryk - Oh Boy (54%, 279 Votes)

• Marie Reim - Naiv (16%, 84 Votes)

• Bodine Monet - Tears Like Rain (16%, 83 Votes)

• Galant - Katze (4%, 21 Votes)

• Leona - Undream You (3%, 16 Votes)

• ISAAK - Always On The Run (3%, 13 Votes)

• Max Mutzke - Forever Strong (2%, 8 Votes)

• NinetyNine - Love On A Budget (1%, 6 Votes)

• Floryan - Scars (1%, 3 Votes)

Top Bottom