12 8.3%

11 7.6%

17 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Datura

Watched the videos by skipping and just watching the performances. Most of them weren't confident in their singing at all. The only ones who were kind of okay: Beranger and Luca. But I have to say I highly doubt that anyone of the Wildcard will win the VE. But it is Germany after all and anything can happen.
These 2 were the ones for me that i quite liked vocally. Beranger only to an extend, Luca was imo by far the best. (Edit: judt talking about the audition. The song they performed after the vocal coaching was horrible imo). Sophie was imo the most "unique" (edit: that vocal coaching performance though 😵‍💫)
will be interesting to see if they find / create a song that matches them as an artist. Honestly, overall nothing really exciting though

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Don't understand whats going on lol. Maybe they see potential in Ryk and Bodine. I really love both of them. Tears like rain has grown so much on me.
Think so too. I am just really afraid of Febr 16. We could end up sending Marie or Max to Malmö. Terrible. Then the odds will be soon at the bottom again.

Datura

Call me insane but i really really like ryks song. Of all the songs i've heard this season so far it's my favourite. Will be really exciting how germany will vote

mauve

Veteran
Call me insane but i really really like ryks song. Of all the songs i've heard this season so far it's my favourite. Will be really exciting how germany will vote
It's my favorite too - the more I will be sad if the German audience is going to vote for the more famous names. I just hope that the Juries will cover him with enough points to beat the televoters.

Edit: Finally a video with lyrics and where you can leave comments.

Last edited:

sigi

I think Ryk is overhyped here but I like this kind of music for my grindr date playlist. Katze is still my favorite!

mauve

Veteran

Ryks application interview. Oh boy is about an unexpected love for his (male) friend and the unrequited love.

Ryk also postet some photos on insta: For his staging? For his video? Looks great!

Last edited:

Remembrance

A nice selection for Germany. I know you still got the 'wildcard' but I don't have much faith about that.

My favourites:

1. Ryk - Oh Boy
2. Bodine Monet - Tears like Rain
3. Isaak - Always on the Run

Mainshow

Veteran
I mean Austria is gonna shit on this when it’s released but FOR NOW

Obviously, but damn, I've been craving for a Eurovision entry in German for DECADES and we finally got something decent/catchy in the line-up (nothing ground-breaking but at least, it's fun and kinda represents an aspect of our music industry).

Top Bottom