11 7.6%

17 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

I bims

Veteran
Really like the Isaak song. The ending is really cool. It's 3:30 min though, dont know if that means anything...
Naiv is also 3:19 and we know it was her Eurovision application

Edit: I hate schlager so much, my god...

LMLandLoreenfan

I really hope that "Oh boy " made it to the final. Definetly the only song I can connect with. "Tears like rain" has a nice melody too but 2:40 seems really shorts too me and the song itself doesn't convince me to the fullest. "Always on the run" isn't my cup of tea either but still better than "forever strong". This whole scenario makes me really sad. Shame on our broadcaster.

mauve

Veteran
I really hope that "Oh boy " made it to the final. Definetly the only song I can connect with. "Tears like rain" has a nice melody too but 2:40 seems really shorts too me and the song itself doesn't convince me to the fullest. "Always on the run" isn't my cup of tea either but still better than "forever strong". This whole scenario makes me really sad. Shame on our broadcaster.
Really disappointing. Max' song is boring, his voice doesn't make it up. No highlights in Leona's or Bodine's songs.
Looking at those songs, I want the three that are probably out: Isaak (I could imagine him well), hell I even would favor Marie to all other songs cause the melody is catchy (though I don't like her voice), but most I would love to see Ryk in our NF - the only song I can connect to with all my heart. If these three are out, I am sorry for NDR. Note 6, setzen!

With all the songs, how can we be 11th place still in the odds? Or are there as Alina said surprises coming?

Last edited:

Storm

Okay I'm glad that this looks a bit better than expected. I'm personally hoping for Isaak now but hard to not see Max Mutzke winning as the only established artist, or maybe Marie Reim if the ARD Schlager army is still awake!

mauve

Veteran
Okay I'm glad that this looks a bit better than expected. I'm personally hoping for Isaak now but hard to not see Max Mutzke winning as the only established artist, or maybe Marie Reim if the ARD Schlager army is still awake!
Should Max win, we are doomed again to be bottom. Isaak or Ryk would have chances to get us out of there.

Mainshow

Veteran
I listened to the recap whilst sipping my Espresso (I'm in a hurry,.though)

I'm glad all of us can be slightly happy about this NF. Even though this NF is quite underwhelming, there's one song we can all support.
For some it's Ryk, for others it's Isaak.
Personally, I'll be voting for "Naiv" by Reim since it's in German and catchy at least.

I still think that it's ridiculous how "Katze" made it....

Max coming back with one of the fist singles of his career is a choice Oo

No song is above 7/12 for me, though.

Mainshow

Veteran
Marie Reim :7:
Leona :7:
Isaak :6:
Bodine :5:
Max Mutzke :2:
Galant :2:
Love on a budget :1:
Ryk :0:

Alright to horrible.

Storm

1 Isaak 8/10
2 Ninety-Nine 7/10
3 Marie Reim 7/10
4 Ryk 6/10
5 Bodine Monnet 5/10
6 Leona 4/10
7 Max Mutzke 2/10
8 Galant 0/10

I liked the Marie Reim snippet more than the actual song but still much better than I feared. I wish there was a little more, you kind of heard the entire song after 10 seconds. Isaak has a bit more surprises to offer for me. I like the Ninety-Nine Song for my personal playlist but think this would probably not find an audience at Eurovision. Ryk is ok but I might even prefer You and I. The rest is a letdown and I struggled to do a full listen of their entries, still did not manage to do it for Katze...

marty

It is a better selection than last year. Still it is not very exciting. I dont understand why the wonderful Max Mutzke goes for such a weak song. The only one with potential I see is RYK.

Top Bottom