12 3.5%

40 11.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Alemania.png

CPV4931

Re: GERMANY 2013

I hope, there will be some different kind of pre-selection than "Unser Star für..."

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

If Roman does reasonably well in Baku I am pretty sure we will have another "Unser Star fuer ....."
I personally strongly dislike the concept as it only gives unknown, young solo artists a chance. What about established acts? What about bands? What about "older" acts?

Anjeza

xyeah
I agree. At first I really liked the idea of searching an unknown singer and focus on the song but for next year we should try to send something different.

Kicker

The problem with known singers and bands in Germany is just that they don't want to participate because every popular singer who fails in Eurovision won't be sucessful anymore and they are just afraid of failing and loosing their sucess...

jaan

Some radio people are trying to establish the New Music Award as new national final. The first edition took place in 2008, the current winners are electro group Captain Capa. The famous band Kraftklub won in 2010.

All nine ARD youth radio stations (MDR Sputnik, You FM, Radio Fritz, Bremen Vier, DasDing, NJoy, on3-radio, UnserDing, 1Live) take part, each of them sends an act to the final. There are no rules about the selection, many broadcasters are organizing their own pre-contests.

As first radio station Bremen Vier is asking it's listeners for the act for this years final in Berlin. Two bands are in the running:

I really like the idea, last years line up was great.

CC92

I would like to see a German schlager (not tailored for ESC like in 2001, 2003) for a change but I know that is impossible with NDR. :( Anyway, I hope they get rid off the idol format and better let unknown artists have a chance to compete with songs.

CC92

Some radio people are trying to establish the New Music Award as new national final. The first edition took place in 2008, the current winners are electro group Captain Capa. The famous band Kraftklub won in 2010.

All nine ARD youth radio stations (MDR Sputnik, You FM, Radio Fritz, Bremen Vier, DasDing, NJoy, on3-radio, UnserDing, 1Live) take part, each of them sends an act to the final. There are no rules about the selection, many broadcasters are organizing their own pre-contests.

As first radio station Bremen Vier is asking it's listeners for the act for this years final in Berlin. Two bands are in the running:

I really like the idea, last years line up was great.

I did not know about this competition but I rarely listen to the radio in general.:lol: Kraftklub became really famous though. I agree it would be awesome to have a selection method like this.

A-lister

Veteran

I would like to see a German schlager (not tailored for ESC like in 2001, 2003) for a change but I know that is impossible with NDR. :( Anyway, I hope they get rid off the idol format and better let unknown artists have a chance to compete with songs.

Helene WITHOUT A DOUBT my first choice for Germany!!! :mrgreen:

And big fat no to this boring kareoke-Idol / no personality concept.. enough already.

I still wish that someday the OBVIOUS selection show "Bundesvision Song Contest" will actually become the show it's meant to be : Selection for Eurovision!

Sandri

Mandy is great! I think she would do it very well with the right song!

Please PM Stefan Raab about that --> Bundesvision Song Contest = National Selection!

Great idea, because their are famous artists (in Germany) and non-famous ones... perfect mix!

Thaddeus

Oceana?

NikkiBoy

No Angels?

Anjeza

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

A German version of MF would be freakin' awesome. One can only dream.

Top Bottom