3 4.2%

3 4.2%

4 5.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

SpiritofKeiino

I much preferred last year's entry and still sad for Iru's NQ. This entry is OK and will probably qualify looking at the SF it's in - but I wouldn't be certain of that.

SirPeterGriffin

This is Georgia sounding the alarms to end this awful NQ streak. I prefered last year's entry. It's not bad, there are some strong parts here and there but it's not something i'm eager to listen post-contest. And i wish they'd sing in their language because everytime they come up with a song in english, i feel like i'm being lobotomized with all this gibberish. But for their sake, i hope they qualify if only as a solid filler track. :5:

Ted Talks

It’s another entry from 2024 that I would say is suffering from an identity crisis. It doesn’t know what it wants to be and is just messy as a result.

Some counties (like Switzerland) have pulled off the several different genres and vibes in one song this year imo, but Georgia hasn’t. There’s nothing to latch on and it just doesn’t flow.

Unfortunately I can’t stand Nutsa’s singing voice either. It’s too screechy for me and isn’t pleasant to listen to.

I struggle to see it qualifying. It’s just a :2: from me.

0scar

I've been listening to this regularly today but I can't seem to remember anything of it every time I've listened to it. That doesn't bode well. I feel like :ge: was trying too hard to get a qualifier song this year that they forgot to send, well, an actual song

hpp0

It has some good bits, but overall it doesn't really appeal to me. I'll give it a :4:

ESC94

After :ge: didn't make it to the final with their "different" songs in the past few years they are trying this time with a number from the category “loud and danceable” , something we´ve never seen before at the ESC - NOT!! xbored

Even though I was never really a fan of their enties (2007 was an exception), they always had something special that made them different from other songs , but this song has already existed a thousand time in different form, there´s absolutely NOTHING interesting about that!! I generally find it extremely exhausting for my ears, both when it comes to melody as well as her voice. And why do I have the feeling that she doesn't understand a WORD of what she's just warbling into the microphone?? It sounds very unnatural in my opinion. xthink

Nope, I don´t thinks this is the song that brings them back to the final. I was soo close to give another :0: but in the end I gave :1: cause I could least listen to it until it ended. But that´s the only "positive" think I can say about this entry.

Last edited:

han-g

I've listened to it twice and still can't remember the melody
I've had a few songs like that this year?
After :ge: didn't make it to the final with their "different" songs in the past few years they are trying this time with a number from the category “loud and danceable” , something we´ve never seen befor eat the ESC - NOT!! xbored

Even though I was never really a fan of their enties (2007 was an exception), they always had something special that made them different from other songs , but this song has already existed a thousand time in different form, there´s absolutely NOTHING interesting about that!! I generally find it extremely exhausting for my ears, both when it comes to melody as well as her voice. And why do I have the feeling that she doesn't understand a WORD of what she's just warbling into the microphone?? It sounds very unnatural in my opinion. xthink

Nope, I don´t thinks this is the song that brings them back to the final. I was soo close to give another :0: but in the end I gave :1: cause I could least listen to it until it ended. But that´s the only "positive" think I can say about this entry.
There's a melody?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Georgia when you need someone to deliver a brilliant song in some vague approximation of the English language:

FowP1mE.gif

:10: points.

FisWtaF.gif

hijirio

Veteran
I’m in looooove with those fart sounds xheat xheat xheat

:12: :12: :12:

musicfan

They created a eurofan bait, yassified but not likely to do any harm in May.
Its better than Cyprus tho that plays in the same category, I will give them that.
:4:

I don't agree at all. Liar has some contrast in its verse - bridge - chorus structure. And the chorus works quite well after the contrast.

ArmpitOfEurope

I don't agree at all. Liar has some contrast in its verse - bridge - chorus structure. And the chorus works quite well after the contrast.

How can you take a song with a '' Waking up in the morning feeling like Oh la la '' lyric seriously enough to talk about its structure 😭
Liar's chorus is quite catchy - unessecary long boring verses, should have used some of the time for better dance/break - climax. Its flat overall.
Georgia lacks a dinstictive/memorable melody or hook, but its more punchy than Liar, and a bit more fun

han-g

How can you take a song with a '' Waking up in the morning feeling like Oh la la '' lyric seriously enough to talk about its structure 😭
Chorus is quite catchy - unessecary long boring verses, should have used some of the time for better dance/break - climax.
I'd side with Cyprus being better too. I can easily remember how it goes and play it in my head. Georgia on the other hand is continuing to slip my mind despite the fact I have now listened to it more in my attempts to remember how it goes.

Top Bottom