3 4.2%

3 4.2%

4 5.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

aef

It feels like a song :am: and :az: have sent at least 5 times to Eurovision before. Nothing new somehow. All in all the song is very noisy, no clear, memorable melody. I highly doubt that this will be :ge: ticket to the final. :3: points from me.

jatojo

This song makes me think if it was made by the same people who produced the entries from Greece and Cyprus? Plenty of elements, lots of impressive noise, not much melody or finesse. This is a 4 from me.

Nicfedy

No poll up yet, but definitely an 8 after one listen, if staging is good they could get a best result for Georgia. Not worried about lack of a melody, it has more than most this year (Sweden) and a few successful past entries like Fuego and Slo mo.

HarryUK

Veteran
I actually like it. Nutsa seems like a fun character too! :6:

Realest

Wheres the Poll after 6 Hours?

Fluke

As others here already noted, it's obvious they put everything they got into producing something that will absolutely make the final, at the cost of any other concerns. And obviously they can, given there's fewer entries than usual this year, and already some obvious clunkers among them. But i don't think this will do outstanding in the final.

It just doesn't feel fresh. And that's what this kind of music is entirely about. It needs to feel new, vigorous, exciting, but this is just too by-the-numbers. It's rehashing Fuego, Slo-Mo and Unicorn all over, with a bit of Loreen-slurring thrown in. And even rehashing those isn't original in itself, IMO Malta sends a better one that i even find strangely underrated by everyone here.

However, i'm still left thinking it's "good enough" somehow, without much enthusiasm. Hoping for a good staging - obviously, a dull empty staging or weak vocals would kill it. Kinda saddens me that Georgia sent better songs that were ignored, but i'm hoping that they can finally get a place in the final, and that it won't be their only one.

lasse braun

:3: for the moment - last years entry (also not my cup of tea) was minimal better.
it seems,that reaching the final is a tough exercise again for georgia.

MAD20

Hmm I like this somehow, don't know why. Not the most original song, but maybe it's a safe play for Georgia to finally qualify. :7: points.

jatojo

:3: for the moment - last years entry (also not my cup of tea) was minimal better.
it seems,that reaching the final is a tough exercise again for georgia.
Yeah, they deserved to qualify last year. And I'll never forget that they had a brilliant shot at qualifying in the corona year.

gigi_copp3

Oh, please Europe. Send them to the final this time: if not, then Georgia should withdraw the contest

Loindici

Veteran
This song makes me think if it was made by the same people who produced the entries from Greece and Cyprus? Plenty of elements, lots of impressive noise, not much melody or finesse. This is a 4 from me.

A 2024 new entry: appears
Jatojo: edgar allan edgar allan :4:

Top Bottom