4 5.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Another great talent/singer.

Let's hope her song is superior to Iru's entry which was very decent but not appealing at first listen.

I admire :ge: for being different in Eurovision but they are desperately in need of some qualification. A very emotional power ballad or well-produced pop song will make do and Nutsa has proven she can pull off both several times.

Koori

to all weird shows she participated in we can add some russian crap xcrazy
hope it was before the war so twitter army please don't cancel the girl

Mainshow

Veteran
to all weird shows she participated in we can add some russian crap xcrazy
hope it was before the war so twitter army please don't cancel the girl

But was it before the imperial war back in 2008 when ruZZia annexed 20% of the country she's about to represent in May??

rasmuslights

Veteran
the fact that they have an open song submissions is not filling me with much hope.

it usually means that artists doesn't know what they want and isn't exactly an artist but only a performer.

Loindici

Veteran
Well, I rather do not have a good feeling with this ... I always admired Georgia for bringing different music, with Nutsa I feel it will head a very "normal" way. :(

Well, they tried to be different (so many times), and it has not paid off well the last six times. Playing it safe this time around could be their anti-safe choice.

Also, what group is in your banner?

mauve

Veteran
Well, they tried to be different (so many times), and it has not paid off well the last six times. Playing it safe this time around could be their anti-safe choice.

Also, what group is in your banner?
It's actually not a group, but a japanese TV series called "Kimi no hana ni naru", but it is about a boy band called "Bloom".They are all actors, but learned to sing and perform. For example:

I loved the series very much! :)

Last edited:

njdevils94

Veteran
Uhm.... what's going on? :unsure:

:ge: has shortened to 12/1 with some bookmakers out of seemingly nowhere. There wasn't any significant news regarding the song that I saw.

Mainshow

Veteran
I think bookies finally checked her performances from other talent shows and she's "kinda" known due to her participation in American Idol.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Strange situation indeed... Georgia is 8th in the odds with no clue about the song while, for example, Joost is 29th... Either bookies have some extra info or they are drunk.

Or Georgia is paying themselves like Malta was in 2021.

njdevils94

Veteran
Strange situation indeed... Georgia is 8th in the odds with no clue about the song while, for example, Joost is 29th... Either bookies have some extra info or they are drunk.
There is a rumored song sent for her that is believed to be really good called Dangerous.

Mainshow

Veteran
Sippin' martinis on a beach whilst listenin to 300 potential ESC entries? :D

It doesn't sound bad at all :D

Top Bottom