4 5.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

EscGeek

Veteran
*nerdy personal stats time :geek:

Georgia is a regular in my top 10, but can we just appreciate how they've managed to sneak in at the last minute not once, but twice?.xheat

Battle for 10th 2017:
:be:Blanche vs :ge: Tamara
Blanche looked so uncomfortable and sang quietly, completely opposite of Tamara who sang like she owns the entire arena. I had no choice but to promote her.

Battle for 10th 2023:
:am:Brunette vs :ge:Iru
The added dance break ruined the orgasm in the song and i can't help but feel it was added primarily so the Brunette can catch a breath even though it was planned all along. Iru performed like she was supposed to and i still don't understand why she dropped in the odds all of a sudden. The nonsensical AI generated lyrice were part of the allure of the song for me since day one.

Georgia is like marzipan. Maybe not for everyone, but those of us who enjoy their approach, we really enjoy itxmusic

ESC94

*nerdy personal stats time :geek:

Georgia is a regular in my top 10, but can we just appreciate how they've managed to sneak in at the last minute not once, but twice?.xheat

Battle for 10th 2017:
:be:Blanche vs :ge: Tamara
Blanche looked so uncomfortable and sang quietly, completely opposite of Tamara who sang like she owns the entire arena. I had no choice but to promote her.

Battle for 10th 2023:
:am:Brunette vs :ge:Iru
The added dance break ruined the orgasm in the song and i can't help but feel it was added primarily so the Brunette can catch a breath even though it was planned all along. Iru performed like she was supposed to and i still don't understand why she dropped in the odds all of a sudden. The nonsensical AI generated lyrice were part of the allure of the song for me since day one.

Georgia is like marzipan. Maybe not for everyone, but those of us who enjoy their approach, we really enjoy itxmusic

Well, I love marzipan but I rarely like their entries. What now?? xshrug

Codeword Iroquois

Once again something very unique to listen to that makes mauve happy and then. again fails.
...same here. Georgia pretty consistently sends songs that I love, but the problem seems to be that my taste isn't shared by many.

Never had that, you don´t find this here in Germany.
Be glad you don't.

EscGeek

Veteran
Never had that, you don´t find this here in Germany.
I'm sure there's at least a knock-off brand somewhere if you're curious. ;)
And i love marzipan too, which is why i used that analogy. I was really surprised to learn that a good number of people don't like it.

njdevils94

Veteran
Promising, I remember her from 2017 :)

So Nutsa Buzuladze finally gets her chance to represent :ge: after competing in the 2017 NF and being reported close in a couple internal selections. I do expect Georgia to be going down the more swedish sounding route this year based he other material.

Nutsa's most recent competitive showing was at :al: Kenga Magjike 2021 where she placed 3rd. The best placement for a foreign act.

She also randomly duetted with Kylie Minouge on American Idol last year.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
Well... I hoped for sth. more indie.

She ofc can sing. Musically though, I think she'll struggle unless she brings her A-game.

MAD20

Interesting choice from Georgia... It would be great to add their 'odd' flavour to Nutsa's impecable vocals, but I guess they'll go for a traditional ballad instead.

empo21

Veteran
She's done it all! She was also in The Voice Turkiye

Georgia with another great act as long as they can produce a good song as well.

Top Bottom