13 7.0%

9 4.9%

12 6.5%

1 0.5%

18 9.7%

• Total voters

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
He actually didn't get one but I did....and it was awful. But it was Kaliopi's donut so I ate it anyway.

Oh yeah, on closer inspection he's only taking pictures of the donuts. Well now Matt you are the king for eating Kaliopi's donutxbow

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
I will happily admit that she has not got my favourite song this year, but by the Gods she deserves SOME form of recognition for just being such an amazing artist and star. She brightens up the contest with brilliance, wit and humour and I wish that all the other artists could be a little more like her xlove No one else would have done this and she did xbow

But, ofc, we are now all jealous of [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] for getting to eat Kaliopi's doughnut xheat

martin

I really like Kaliopi, but i don,t like her song. Hopefully she will slay in semifinal and give Macedonia a new final :)

Kairit

Ah, she's gorgeous and glowing. Just watched the Meet & Greet. I don't think there's a better human on Earth. :lol: It shouldn't even be allowed to be this great but there we have it. Absolutely wonderful xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I hope she brings out a Donner Kebab in her next interview.

Grinch

I've started to listen to the entries 2 days ago (don't blame me. when your country stops participating, you lose interest at some point xbored )

Almost all the songs are in English! Even Serbia and Israel (wasn't there some native language rule for these countries?).
Thanks Macedonia for sending something in your own language xclap

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
That was the best she has ever sounded singing anything ever in her life. I just have no idea how to react to that; it was so unbelievably beautiful in every way. Her long, steady climb to my #1 spot has been completed. Congrats, quen xheart

Musicosity

Macedonia 4th last in the odds.

With this voice.

U-huh.

You can throw all the bookies into the trashcan.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Well she's certainly delivering as we had all hoped (and kinda known) she would! :D Amazing performance and I don't understand how this could fail to qualify

"I don't understand how this could fail to qualify": Lupus on Czech Republic 2015...

Mrm

Veteran
What vocals, composition and backings, this rehearsal is perfection..her raspy high voice gives me goosebumps.. xheat

Kaliopi.. xbow

Musicosity

One thing though that I noticed when watching the 2nd rehearsal vid: It may sound weird, but she smiled a bit too much. Her face told a different story than the song did. We don't know though how it will finally look on TV.

LeBomb

It's an emotionally happy song though. Yes, she might be singing about someone who has passed away, but she's grateful for them. :p

"Dona look at me, smile, for me" :D

nikolay_BG

Banned
One thing though that I noticed when watching the 2nd rehearsal vid: It may sound weird, but she smiled a bit too much. Her face told a different story than the song did. We don't know though how it will finally look on TV.

Unlike Jamala's song where she's screaming because of her dead grandma, Kaliopi gives that sense of warmth, calmness and readyness (?) to let go and finally move on with your life. So, yeah, it's OK to smile.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Our Quen looked magnificent on the red carpet tonight. Gods, she is just amazing xlove

Milos-BC

My second favorite this year :D And also the best :mk: entry ever. THIS is the true Kaliopi! I never really liked "Crno i belo" all that much and always found that it is an average song that was lifted to a higher level with her glorious interpretation, but this one is just outstanding. I wish there was more general love for it. Anyway, I have no doubts that Kaliopi will slay once again :D

12 points

ESCada

My second favorite this year :D And also the best :mk: entry ever. THIS is the true Kaliopi! I never really liked "Crno i belo" all that much and always found that it is an average song that was lifted to a higher level with her glorious interpretation, but this one is just outstanding. I wish there was more general love for it. Anyway, I have no doubts that Kaliopi will slay once again :D

12 points

Thank you neighbor !!!!!!!!

Top Bottom