15 8.1%

13 7.0%

9 4.9%

12 6.5%

1 0.5%

18 9.7%

• Total voters

WhoKnows

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last note that cost her the qualification. The rest of it was unspectacular too, but that last note was just WTF.

blartashura

She is a great performer. She proved that in 2012 ans she did it tonight also. Sadly the song didn't meet her potentials. I thought it was dated and old fashion and ironically the dress was a match :(

0scar

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last note that cost her the qualification. The rest of it was unspectacular too, but that last note was just WTF.

This. Her voice is impressive, but that last note was just really out of nowhere and didn't fit in the song at ALL. Sorry Kaliopi, but I think it's a deserved non qualification.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A near perfect night of results ruined by our lovely Kaliopi not making it:( A gorgeous performance. My mother wasn't in the mood for watching the contest tonight but I proudly called her into the room for Macedonia. I'm devastated Kaliopi didn't make it. This will put a damper on what should be a super happy night. A glorious performance of "Dona". I wish I could swap out Lithuania or Israel.

ParadiseES

Kaliopi rocked the stage once again and she really deserved to go through. She would've clearly done it with a better song :(

Brandt

The song was really nice. But not as epical as Crno i Belo. Still in such, such a weak semi she must have made it. She is just robbed under these circumstances.

CatEye

Lovely performance, a pity it didn't qualify. The only song this year that I'll miss in the final.

Sammy

Veteran
So we have not a single song in the final that is sung entirely in the native language of the singer other than english..... that is really regrettable!

siebel

cant belive macedonia is not in the final ... kaliopi was amazing tonight :(

visstick

I really do hate to say this, but the backing vocals really made it sound terrible.

Jacketh

I loved this tonight. Easily one of my favourites. Such a shame it didn't qualify. :(

Celia

So we have not a single song in the final that is sung entirely in the native language of the singer other than english..... that is really regrettable!

It's a travesty. I liked the openning song but the moment they listed all the different languages made me so sad :( this year of all years it's fuc*ing Anglovision.

Top Bottom