Contact us

FSC Special Edition: The Best of 10 years! {RESULTS from page 3}

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member

iQ9Dp7a.png

A warm welcome to all participants and spectators on this very special event celebrating 10 Years of the Forum Song Contest!

Tonight we will celebrate a decade of musical excellence by revisiting the most appreciated entries of the last 10 years, and ultimately we will vote to crown the ultimate FSC-anthem of the last 10 years.

On this momentous occasion, we have gathered in Vaduz, the scenic capital of Liechtenstein.

GNOwmNV.png

Vaduz is the capital of Liechtenstein and also the seat of the national parliament. The town, which is located along the Rhine River, has 5,450 residents. On a hillside overlooking the town, Vaduz Castle dates back to the 12th century and is a royal family residence. In the Städtle, the pedestrianized town center, the sleek Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein displays modern art. Nearby, the National Museum houses archaeological and cultural artifacts in a medieval building.

Our host venue for tonight is the Vaduzer-Saal, an auditorium next to the Kunstmuseum.
With modern facilities, it is the ideal venue for large events, right in the centre of Vaduz.

igA9GXK.png

Let's introduce our host for the evening, two of the most popular and successful recent winners of the Eurovision Song Contest:
Please give a round of applause to welcome our hosts, Loreen and Duncan Laurence!

wsOoRXE.png

Before we start with tonight's participants, sit back and enjoy this offering from a well-known face in FSC; our opening act is Alvaro Soler performing El Mismo Sol:

Finally it is time to introduce tonights participants; here are the most popular FSC entries of the last 10 years:

We are already halfway through this nostalgic trip through FSC history, so now it is time to enjoy our interval act: The Evergreen Eleni Foureira performing another FSC favourite, Anemos Agapis:

Here we go with the second half of tonight's participants:

And to finish off the proceedings tonight, it is my pleasure to introduce Alphabeat, performing DJ (Could I be Dancing):

Voting procedure:
*Voting starts immediately, and last until the voting deadline on 21 July at 23:59 CET.
*Please vote in Eurovision style for your 10 favourite songs
*Votes are send to me, aardvark , by PM
*Votes are sent individually, and there will be no juries.
*You may also vote for songs from your own country
*Anybody can vote, also non-FSC members

Votes received:
A-lister Edweis Geborgenheit Malagant AshleyWright
DJNightingale Bakinka aardvark anaraqueen kopachka
JChan Mozz theditz83 MARCOMEN

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: FSC Special Edition: The Best of 10 years! {Voting DDL 21 July 23:59 CET}

oh my gosh, some of these songs are taking me right back. I do believe that Within Temptation song was in one of my first FSC editions also, if I recall correctly. I will definitely try to find time to vote in this. It's kind of a shame you didn't shortlist Ella Henderson considering she was a 2 time winner within a single year, but no matter some great representation and super hot choices in songs.

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member

The selection criteria for this special edition were the Top 3 songs from each year's annual Best Of Special Edition.

These songs really are the best of the best as voted by FSC-members over the last 10 years, so please indulge yourselves!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

i know my first and my last xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

i know my first and my last xheat

Is the last Calum Scott?

theditz83

Veteran

Ooooh some hot tracks here, and that closing act and song xheat xheat xheat

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Great job, [MENTION=13133]aardvark[/MENTION] ! We hope everyone will enjoy this special 10 Year Anniversary Special Edition of the FSC with the best songs of the past 10 years!

xcheer Congrats once again to the Forum Song Contest and to our special Community: 2009-2019! xcheer

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member

There are at least 5 songs I adore :D Probably a lot more if I get to listen to them all :D
...sadly I'm way too busy this month, so I doubt I'll get the time to vote :xcry

I hope the closing act will remind everyone to vote for Alphabeat in regular FSC :p

Vaduz seems like such a beautiful place and a good choice for hosting the event :D

A-lister

Veteran

[MENTION=13133]aardvark[/MENTION] Great idea , I'll definitely take part! xcheer

It's amazing how time flies, I've been taking part in approximately 6 out of these 10 years myself so I can really relate to a bunch of these songs and some really bring back memories...

hawadharma

I hope an underdog wins
Not an expected winner song

Geborgenheit

What a show!

I have already voted.

:)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

My - Malagant's - votes have now been sent! xup

A great line-up of FSC 'greats' over the years and an enjoyable walk down memory lane.
I have been around for most of these.. perhaps I should get a life :D :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I have voted. :D It was great to go through them songs and get reminded of some hits from far back when I first joined and then listen to some I didn't know. xheart My 12 was easy though.

DJNightingale

Wow. That was Ah-MAZING! Even one of my Top 3 favourite songs of all time made it to the show! I really believe it is the 'Best Of The Best' FSC show ;)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

I have voted xheat

What I can say: my 12 is my favorite song of the year it was released.

And that I adore my top 5. xheat

theditz83

Veteran

I'll vote this weekend hopefully, keen to rank these "Best of the Best" songs xup

kopachka

Firstly narrowed it down to 20 and then I have no idea how I sorted those in top 10. If I do the ranking again in an hour, it would probably be very different. Looking forward to see who takes the throne! xheat

Top Bottom