Contact us

FSC Special Edition: A Night With The Stars - The Best of 2022 - RESULTS

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
6ZhwfkU.jpg

We welcome all participants and guests to the most glamorous event of the year, where we revisit the most popular entries of last year in our quest to crown the ultimate best entry of 2022.

We have selected all top-3 scoring entries from each FSC edition of 2022 to form a line-up of 36 songs. Tonight we will listen to all of them in a random running order, and ultimately we will vote for our favourites, in order to find the best entry of 2022.

As is tradition, these annual special editions are always hosted in a luxurious and exotic neutral foreign location.

Our host city is Hamilton, the capital on the island of Bermuda, located in the North Atlantic Ocean.

3V9mkmw.jpg

Hamilton is the capital of the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda. Founded in 1790, it is the island's financial centre, a major port, and important tourist destination.
With a population of 854, it is one of the smallest capital cities in the world by population. However, it makes up for this in business, with many international companies having their headquarters here. Hamilton also holds the record for the highest cost of living index in the world. However, it does offer many options to tourists. Along the harbour, Front Street features pastel-coloured colonial buildings and high-end shops. The stone Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity has a tower with city views. The Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute offers ocean discovery ex-hibits. Northeast is the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo, home to sharks and turtles.

Our venue for this special annual event is the Hamilton City Hall and Theatre.

kwVoiKn.jpg

The City of Hamilton is a staunch supporter of the Arts in Bermuda. When City Hall was built in the late 1950’s much of its space was dedicated to art galleries as well as a fully equipped performance theatre. Today, those spaces remain intact, each with its mission to offer a sanctuary that celebrates a multitude of artistic expressions. City Hall is home to a number of spaces including the Earl Cameron Theatre, Bermuda National Gallery, Bermuda Society of Arts and the City of Hamilton Administration Offices. The theatre at City Hall plays host to numerous productions throughout the year including pantomimes, dance recitals, comedy shows, theatrical productions, award galas, film festivals, corporate meetings, lecture and more. In 2012, the theatre was renamed to honour Earl Cameron, a son of the soil, who boasts an impressive list of acting credits stretching from stage to screen. The theatre can seat up to 378 patrons.

It is an extreme privilege to present the hosts for this edition, they are definitely not strangers to any of us, as they have both participated in FSC previously:

Let me introduce our gorgeous hosts, Miki Núñez and Helene Fischer.

qtD84wj.jpg

Miquel "Miki" Núñez Pozo (born 6 January 1996) is a Spanish singer and television personality from Terrassa. He gained national recognition after placing sixth in series ten of the reality television talent competition Operación Triunfo. Núñez consequently represented Spain at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2019, with the song "La Venda".

Helene Fischer is a Russian-born German singer. Since her debut in 2005, she has won numerous awards, including 17 Echo awards, four "Die Krone der Volksmusik" awards and three Bambi awards. She has sold at least 15 million records. Her hit single "Atemlos durch die Nacht" was crowned as the best FSC entry of 2014.

Our opening act, to welcome all of us once more, and to open the stage and set the tone for the participants,
is none other than Rina Sawayama, herself an FSC alumnus, performing: "Holy (Til You Let Me Go)":

And without any further ado, it is time to jump right into our very special entries:

After so many excellent entries we need a break and a minute to relax, and our interval act will provide some entertainment for us.
It is my pleasure to introduce Sudden Lights from Latvia, performing "Laternas":

Let us continue straight away with the second half of our entries:

We have reached the end of the show, but before we go, we have one more closing act to complete the proceedings.
Let me introduce the Turkish-Romanian collab Mahmut Oran feat. Irina Rimes with "Hero":

We hope you all enjoyed this recap of the best entries of 2022, and we look forward to find out which of these will be crowned as the ultimate best entry of the year.

May the best song win!

Rules for Voting:

* You may start voting straight away
* Votes are cast individually - there will be no juries
* Any individual can vote - Non-members of FSC are also welcome
* You will vote for songs and not for countries. You can vote for any entries, including those from your own country.
*Please vote for your 10 favourites in Eurovision fashion (12, 10, 8 to 1)
* Send your votes to me, aardvark, by PM
* The voting deadline will be 21 April @ 23:59 CET. No late votes will be accepted.

Confirmed Votes:
Geborgenheit, Malagant, Journalist, AndroZeus, PaoloB,
aardvark, fango, hawadharma, anabanana2000, Zorjan
A-lister, JSSArcos, Bmbriga, 94ayd​

Last edited:

hawadharma

CRAZY EDITION xheat xheat xheat
I can't remember the last time it was this competitive xbow xbow

A lot of my 8,10,12 in the list.. omg i just can't xheat

heke1988

Unfortunately I don't have now a free time to listen all these 36 songs:cry:.

Top Bottom