Contact us

FSC Special Edition: A night with the stars - The Best of 2020 | RESULTS from page 2

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
And I'm the last voter! And I can't remember the exact score to one of the songs so I don't know the winner ! xshock Gonna be a tight one!

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
And finally, Zorjan from Denmark breaks the suspense:

W1HOTZp.jpg

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Yaaay ! My :12: won again :love:
Such an amazing song ! xheart I'm usually not into the Indonesian entries so when they sent this one, it was a HUGE surprise to me xshock

My 4th, 5th and 6th place were very close though so I couldn't remember the actual scores xshock

theditz83

Veteran
I'll be honest, that winner is one of those songs that just seemed to be really over-hyped to me - not a bad song by any means, but I just don't find it super-memorable either. Great to see my a few of my Top 5 in the final Top 10, and happy that the UK got a 9th place representative with Dua Lipa xlove

Thanks for the round-up @aardvark - look forward to see who takes the crown next year ;)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Glad you all enjoyed this β€˜Best of 2020’ FSC Special Edition! xcheer

Great Show, @aardvark - and many congrats to the winner from :id: Indonesia! I still have mixed feelings about the song just like I had in the edition it took part (some interesting elements but also some weird ones) but it obviously has been embraced by our Community.

20 voters is decent for this Special Edition, but there is potential for higher numbers and the more members we have taking part, the more representative the end result is.

Thanks also for the points and support for my several :no: Norwegian entries in this Special Edition, especially for Alan Walker ft. Ava Max in a good 6th place xup

Only 1 out of 31 entries here was in my personal top 3 in FSC in 2020 (4MAGIC, well done getting 3rd place!) which is quite incredible really.. So all (apart from the one above, not counting my own Norwegian entries) my favourite FSC-songs from last year were absent in this edition which made it very strange.. but it certainly shows that music tastes differ.

Lastly a shout-out to :hr: Croatia and Nina Badric (Ratujem s tugom), my personal favourite FSC-entry of 2020 xlove

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
When I saw the line up, there were only about 12-13 entries I remembered, some of them just vaguely, so I really needed to listen to the songs a lot more to decide on my final top 10 xshock

Usually I like the songs in "A night with the stars" far better, but happily my favorite won :D

Aditya

Congratulations :id: Indonesia!

And thank you to all who voted for :us: Caylee Hammack (especially @Marite for the 12 xlove) β€” it was one of my favorite songs last year, so I'm glad it did well. :D

hawadharma

β„Œπ”žπ”΄π”žπ”‘π”₯π”žπ”―π”ͺπ”ž'𝔰
κœ°κœ±α΄„ Κ™α΄‡κœ±α΄› ᴏꜰ 2020 α΄€α΄‘α΄€Κ€α΄…κœ±

Technical-Awards-2020.jpg

WINNERS:

Last edited:

hawadharma

Song-Awards-2020.jpg

WINNERS:

Last edited:

hawadharma

Continental-Awards-2020.jpg

WINNERS:

Last edited:

hawadharma

Delegate-Awards-2020.jpg

WINNERS:

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to :id: xcheer , I'm unfortunately not in love with the song as much as other jurors here, I like more the idea of the song than the execution but still congrats and especially being a country that don't fair too well in the contest xclap

Last edited:

hawadharma

Congrats to :id: xcheer , I'm unfortunately not in love with the song as much as other jurors here, I like more the idea of the song than the execution but still congrats and especially being a country that don't fair too well on the contest xclap

I think :id: did pretty well on the contest.

Won FSC couple of times, and they always come up with amazing songs. Too bad maybe their rate of scoring Top 10, Top 5 or Top 3 is not as much as other big countries in this contest.

Maybe it does take only 1 song to win it all. 😎

A-lister

Veteran
I think :id: did pretty well on the contest.

Won FSC couple of times, and they always come up with amazing songs. Too bad maybe their rate of scoring Top 10, Top 5 or Top 3 is not as much as other big countries in this contest.

Maybe it does take only 1 song to win it all. 😎

I mean they do ok compared to some other countries I guess, I was of course referring to the results and it wasn't a comment on the quality of the entries just to clarify :)

Top Bottom