FSC song stuck in my head today

Staewi

:fr: Elise Tovati & Brice Conrad - Tout le temps xlove
Unbelievable this gem only got one point from me. :eek:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

revallsay

:ro: Elena Gheorghe feat. Glance - Mamma Mia (He's Italiano)
I heard this in Polish radio today!

revallsay

Based on your LL comments, I had a feeling that that song would get stuck in your head :mrgreen:

I fell in love with this song immediately I've heard it for the first time! I am so happy Tukey send it! It will get my 12 points for sure!

revallsay

[MENTION=5585]r3gg13[/MENTION] - The translation of the title is 'Raspberry Girl'. The singer sings about a girl. He's gonna find her, she's gonna find him and they'll be happy together, they're gonna drink wine for long time. At the end of the second verse he adds that they'll recover their love, so they must have been together and then broke up but finally, they managed to get together. Song about nothing, hehe. I love the instrumental parts and the combination of dance and folk music. The song won the main award on XIIth Sopot TOPtrendy Festival :) I hpe we'll do well this month and finally reach Top20!

BTW, sorry for my spelling error in my previous post. It should be I am so happy Tukey sent it.

r3gg13

[MENTION=5585]r3gg13[/MENTION] - The translation of the title is 'Raspberry Girl'. The singer sings about a girl. He's gonna find her, she's gonna find him and they'll be happy together, they're gonna drink wine for long time. At the end of the second verse he adds that they'll recover their love, so they must have been together and then broke up but finally, they managed to get together. Song about nothing, hehe. I love the instrumental parts and the combination of dance and folk music. The song won the main award on XIIth Sopot TOPtrendy Festival :) I hpe we'll do well this month and finally reach Top20!

BTW, sorry for my spelling error in my previous post. It should be I am so happy Tukey sent it.

Aww, that's a sweet song :). BTW, what does a "raspberry girl" mean? I think it should do well in FSC, it has the same charm as Mi Delamo Galamo (Slovenia's entry back in July) and that got 2nd place :D. I'm sure your song will get points from me xyaay

revallsay

Aww, that's a sweet song :). BTW, what does a "raspberry girl" mean? I think it should do well in FSC, it has the same charm as Mi Delamo Galamo (Slovenia's entry back in July) and that got 2nd place :D. I'm sure your song will get points from me xyaay

It's from the fruit:
three-raspberries.jpg

I think it means that the girl is as sweet as raspberry, but who the hell knows! Thank you for your points! USA is on my like list and it probably will get my points as well!

Deleted member 8866

:mx: Marconi - Besame

I don't understand a word, what they're singing, but the song is so catchy and it's been stuck in my head for days :D

Top Bottom