FSC Romania

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
FSCgreenroomintro.png

h0tZrLT.png

Centrix

94ayd said:
Wasn't hard to figure out. :lol: Plus you're five people with very different tastes and opinions...

Every person is unique, but sometimes we are very similar in tastes and I like when this happen. The difference is something wanted to be visible, but the reality shows that not always you can hide your similarity with the others. See how much I like to talk? I can develop this issue, but this will not help anyone. People in our days don't reserve time for reflection. The word that can describe the reality from our days is "superficiality" and the major problem is that we start to believe that this is the best reality ever. Can I continue? :? I guess no! :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
you can reveal performers before the show... you can reveal song titles after the FSC March release date ;)

apocalexxnow

Oh, no, I have this song 1 point on RSC :( But bearing in mind that this is FSC, I might give it more :)

Alexu

[center:3ah010t8]FSC March ROMANIA
INNA - 10 minutes
[/center:3ah010t8]

[center:3ah010t8]
InnaHOTBig.jpg

[center:3ah010t8]Inna, is a Romanian dance singer from Mangalia, Romania. She debuted in 2008 with the album Hot, produced by Play & Win. The main single from the album, the eponymous "Hot", reached number one in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Lebanon, Malta, Poland, Spain, Turkey, Russia, Hungary and Greece. The second single promoted from the album, "Love", reached number 16 in Kiss FM's Fresh Top 40 in its debut week. She was nominated for best singer and best single at the Eska Awards in Poland. Inna also released a single entitled "Deja Vu", in collaboration with Bob Taylor (aka Fizz), that was a major hit in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Russia,The Netherlands and Hungary.

At the 2009 MTV Romania Music Awards held in Craiova, Inna won the best dance, best new act, best show and best border breaker awards making her the most successful singer from the show. The top two singles from her first album, "Hot" and "Love", received nearly 50 million YouTube views in under one year; "Hot" alone received 35 million views in a year, making her one of the most viewed Romanian singers on the internet. Inna signed a contract with United States based record label Ultra Records that will promote her single "Hot" in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. In December 2009, "Hot" reached #1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Airplay chart, becoming the singer's first #1 song in the U.S.[/center:3ah010t8]

inna-10-minutes.jpg

[center:3ah010t8]Rock your body , c’mon everybody
Somebody stop me , when I dance I’m losing control
You see me yo , this is stereo
I wanna hear my song one time on the radio

I’m gonna do this step by step do it anyway got to feel your loving
I’m gonna break even the law of the gravity to see you in the morning

Let me see your body move on the floor like ten minutes ago
Shake shake shake your body, move on the floor like ten minutes ago
Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace, dj turn off the bass
Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace , everybody do it on the floor

I’m gonna break even the law of gravity to see you in the morning

Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace , everybody do it on the floor

Rock your body , c’mon everybody
Somebody stop me , when I dance I’m losing control
You see me yo , this is stereo
I wanna hear my song one time on the radio

I’m gonna break even the law of gravity to see you in the morning

Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace , everybody do it on the floor[/center:3ah010t8]

[center:3ah010t8][youtube:3ah010t8]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YwEMbIc-3B8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YwEMbIc-3B8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube:3ah010t8][/center:3ah010t8]

inna-6.jpg
inna-7.jpg

apocalexxnow

It's good that she finally did a different song than her usual style, which was really getting annoying already, but she hasn't oriented herself in the right direction. At least that's my opinion :)

AlekS

Veteran
Centrix, instead of talking bs in FSC March thread, saying that "nothing Romanian is for your taste" you just had to send something like this entry :mrgreen:
Thanx.
Now this one is certainly for my taste :D though something tells me it won't be liked by majority (I hope that I'm wrong).

Centrix

I hope that, too! xcartman

Centrix

[center:kk2hnnd2][youtube:kk2hnnd2]fo4wCRGFVBE[/youtube:kk2hnnd2][/center:kk2hnnd2]

apocalexxnow

I love the idea behind your current song and I congratulate you for sending something different! I'm really getting sick like Aleks from the commercial romanian music, not because it's bad, but because 90% of the songs are the same and they are all rotated every 5 minutes, 24/7 on the foreign music tv's. So this untypical song is a welcome addition to FSC :) However I don't know how much I'll give to this song, if at all. The male vocal isn't very good. So - wonderful idea and instrumental, but not a very good performance :( Still, please please please keep going the same way :)))

Alexu

Welcome Blush!! :D I'm happy you joined us, is pretty strange that the Romanian crew is getting bigger when other countries withdraw or players want to quit. It seems that Romanians love FSC :lol:

Pretty In Pink

Alexu said:
Welcome Blush!! :D I'm happy you joined us, is pretty strange that the Romanian crew is getting bigger when other countries withdraw or players want to quit. It seems that Romanians love FSC :lol:

Or maybe romanians love spending their "free" time on forums.
So welcome , the 6th member of the jury!

Blush

@Alexu thanks :D

@PrettyInPink thanks for your.. sarcastic way of wishing me welcome :lol:

Alexu

Blush said:
@Alexu thanks :D

@PrettyInPink thanks for your.. sarcastic way of wishing me welcome :lol:

It was just a way to say: "hey! this is me..." u will learn to understand her, she is unique, that's why we love her :D :lol:

Top Bottom