Contact us

FSC Chat Box

Yoni

thankfully Ireland is a republic :lol:

r3gg13

Irish Presidents of Pop :lol: :lol:

It's hard to put my finger around how to exactly describe Jedward. Rubbish isn't the word because they're quite entertaining, but a bit too entertaining at times.

Miguel

Irish Presidents of Pop :lol: :lol:

It's hard to put my finger around how to exactly describe Jedward. Rubbish isn't the word because they're quite entertaining, but a bit too entertaining at times.

It's probably their problem. People focus on their image more than anything else. The music is there. It's pop, it's catchy, it's nice but it's not their strongest thing, in the general public's opinion. I like them. I need to listen to Young Love album.

r3gg13

It's probably their problem. People focus on their image more than anything else. The music is there. It's pop, it's catchy, it's nice but it's not their strongest thing, in the general public's opinion. I like them. I need to listen to Young Love album.

People do, they have that crazy kid image, which is cool to some point, but kinda gets annoying after a while and considering that they're not really that young

Miguel

Bump! This thread is so dead.
I want to make a prediction but I can't do it without revealing my faves. Yeah, I'm so biased. :lol:

February is a short month, therefore I'll make my ranking this week (probably).

Miguel

There are two music genres I would like to try in the future: reggae and chill out/lounge. :)

Top Bottom