Contact us

FSC 82 / December / Confirmation Thread / DL: 29th November, 23:59 CET

Staewi

3nxUzRm.jpg

Please confirm your entries for the 82nd edition of Forum Song Contest (December 2015) in the following week by either sending it to me or posting it in your private forum!

Deadline: 29th November 2015, 23:59 CET

Songs are submitted (by HOJ) via your FSC Private Forum - or by a PM to me
Keep in mind that the songs or artists are not allowed to be revealed by the juries
until all the entries have officially been announced at the start of a new FSC-edition

Please include: Artist/Songtitle/Release Date/MP3 file/Video link
If you don’t have an MP3 file/video, please contact the FSC Show Mod Host for assistance
For MP3 songfiles-upload please use either Sendspace, Dropbox, WeTransfer or FileDropper
PLEASE DO PROVIDE A DOWNLOAD LINK :3

Please ensure that the entry is eligible (National artist/Not older than 10 months/Not a cover)
If the entry is not eligible according to the FSC Rules it will not be allowed to participate in the FSC

Don’t forget to provide a Back-Up (Reserve) entry within the set Deadline
If a country’s song is proven to be not eligible for any reason, and it did not provide
any Back-Up (Reserve) entry, then that country will be disqualified from this FSC-edition

Entries (with above supplements) submitted after the set Deadline will not be accepted
If an entry is submitted after the Deadline then that country will have to sit out this FSC-edition​

A-lister

Veteran
The :se: entry has already been added to the private Sweden forum ;)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: The Norwegian entry for December is available in the Norwegian Private Forum
thumb_smiley1.gif

BlueForever

:tw: entry is posted in our Private Forum xparty

HINT:
7803101144_6d84c93874_m.jpg

It's more for the video than the actual song....thought it was funny in the Music Video (an unexpected laugh out loud moment for me xD) so I just decided to put that as a clue.....can't really think of anything else....so please forgive my idiocy :mrgreen:

MyHeartIsYours

:uk:
United Kingdom's entry is in the private forum.

I've used a different mp3 upload thingy though, I always get virus warnings on Sendspace :? Hope that's okay...

Here's a hint for the British entry:
Fleur-GOF-fleur-delacour-20582462-560-373.jpg

af65119ad855bc54018af4647ecd604466976ad3.jpg

:D

eerik

:ee: entry is in our private forum.

Top Bottom