Contact us

FSC #52 - June 2013 - RESULTS SHOW

Terence

Re: FSC #52 - June 2013 - RESULTS SHOW - TODAY, 20:00 CET

Of course, I;m not in the mood to fully congratulate :es: tonight... I watched the penalties in the :es: vs. :it: game!! SOOCSOOC

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Many Congratulations to the winner, Spain!
thumb_smiley1.gif
And Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the valuable 10 points, Slovenia!) - and a 34th place this month - for Norway in June. Must admit I am somewhat disappointed - and surprised - that very few liked this catchy, mainstream Dance-Pop song by Madcon; I would have been less surprised, I guess, if Norway had done badly with an unknown artist and a ‘risky’ song. Still, I am glad that some of you liked the Norwegian entry for June :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC June:

FSC_tm611_Norway_zpsd405e91e.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC July!
thumb_smiley1.gif

-M​

JurianFeygen

I always adore Azerbaijani's and Spainiard's entry.. Congrats for Spain. Many great songs to mention but congrats and thanks to all for giving us your best selection.

After all of the mutual feelings we had in terms of decision on sending an entry, and after making this month an intense month, I hope we all dont send all total meh-ness song for next month. :mrgreen:

handeyener

Just finished to watch the show. Congratulations to :es:, frankly i would have prefered other entry to win, but still it was a nice attempt (it had the winner factor all time along). Azerbaijan deserved to be top 3, it was the most original entry at the contest and i would have prefer it as the winner (the rest of the top 10 are the usual choices we see month after month). Im also pleased with Greece´s result, another extraordinary entry with a classy feeling on it that deserved to be top 10. Im also happy for the great result of :ua: even though Ani Lorak has much better songs.

As for my result, it was a bottom position. It was expected since its the first time i send a symphonic metal song in english and such entries are only associated with the Scandinavian countries, so maybe an entry for :mx: on that style seems like a WTF entry all along :lol:, as some of you who know a bit of our musical industry are more familiar with songs in the style of Thalia, Paulina Rubio, Cristian Castro, RBD,etc.

Since it recieved a lot of dislikes at LL i was predicting at the beginning of the month to end in a bad position.

I will continue providing the contest with risky and safe choices (sometimes) so that at FSC you will listen to totally different songs to the ones presented at Worldvision :D, without mattering if :mx: never wins.

Next month be prepared for an entry performed in the zapotec language (spoken nowadays by 770,000 people between the states of Oaxaca and Veracruz). I wonder how it will be recieved this new attempt :). I fell in love with the song since the first listening.

Thank you soo much to the following countries for the points given to Winter Haven, im grateful some of you appreciated it xhugxrunhugxcheers!!!

:fi: 8
:no: 7
:at: 2
:cy: 7
:ro: 2

evilperson

Thanks for everyone who voted for Canada. Congrats to Spain! :)

Charly

Wha? 17th?

This way exceeded my expectation I thought I would end near the bottom but thankyou for voting for France Top 20
Xlove Another great result for me!

Congrats to spain with a great song xcheer and were sending something a lil different but video in Spain about a Spanish lady Bella :lol:

nekoisneko

Thank you so much to who has voted :id: this time !! xthank xthank

:12: - :rs: :gr:
:10: - :no:
:8: - :ca: :ro:
:6: - :az:
:5: - :fr:
:4: - :ru:
:3: - :be:
:2: - :es:
:1: - :cy:

xthank xthank xhug

Finally, our best place is 12th !! xyaaay xyaaay

Also, congrats to :es: xcheers, great song ! xup

and thanks to Fofo and Krypto for the show !! xbow xbow xthank

aletem

Congrats to Spain!! It is a worthy winner! :D Most of my top 5 ended in the top10 I believe?

Thanks to all who voted for "Imperija"!! :mrgreen: :D There were couple of voters actually. :D I am positively surprised with the 15th place, considering of the criticism of the artists or the nagging about the song by couple of vocal members. :lol: Esma and Vlatko redeemed themselves and they did a good job getting 68 points and a 15th place!! :)

Kryptonite

FULL SCOREBOARD:

:!: For a clearer picture - click on it and then zoom it (click on it again when it opens in a new tab)

You can download Excel file here: CLICK

Narmina

OMG!!!!! Finally a Top-5 resluts for :az:!!! xcheer xyaay xcheer xyaay

Thank you sooo much for voting

:12: :tr: :mx:
:10: :mk:
:8: :mt: :hu: :cz:
:7: :at: :nl:
:6: :ro: :il: :no:
:5: :es:
:4: :ca:
:3: :se: :hr: :us:
:1: :ee: :ru:

xthank xhug

And congratulations :es: - a great victory, you were my :12: pointer this time!

busybee

Congratulations to Spain and OMG, thank you for the 5th placing of Greece, I didn't expect it:eek:

Terence

Thanks to :ru: and :sl: for your douze points!
:gr:, 8 points
:de:, :hr: 5 points
:hu:, :mx:, :rs: 4 points
:mk: 2 points
:br: 1 point

xhug

And nothing from Azerbaijan, there drop any signs of conspiracy :lol:

94ayd

Esma and Vlatko redeemed themselves and they did a good job getting 68 points and a 15th place!! :)

That's cos they didn't sing live. :lol:

Thanks for the points from:

:br: & :gr: for :2:
:il: for :3:
:id: for :5:
:mx: for :8:

Obviously my entry appealed more to non-Europeans. :lol: Congrats to :be: on 2nd, the real winner! :D

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Congrats :es:! Thanks to everyone who voted for :rs:, I must say I expected much better placing... :)

Top Bottom