Contact us

FSC #171 - May 2023: The Show! [Dublin - Ireland] | RESULTS from page 3

MARCOMEN

Congrats :ch: :)

Sorry for not voting, I completely forgot in the edition I sent my absolute favourite artist.
I'm so glad for the support she got even though I'm also disappointed because she would have finished in top 10 if I voted. Thank you to everyone who voted for Queen Samira especially :ba: for :12: xheart

I'm rarely active lately in the forum due to my busy schedule so I'm not really dedicated to song contests.

I'm officially withdrawing FSC. I hope I come back soon :)

Last edited:

Datura

Congrats switzerland! Ur victory was long overdue after Lots of great entries imo, so i'm very happy u finally got what u deserved

Thanks for the points for the austrian entry, left side is always lovely 🤗

hawadharma

Congrats :ch: !!

I am still shocked my :12: :no: did not make it even to Top 10, I thought that was winner material xshock

anabanana2000

So sad I missed this last night! But huge congrats to :ch: & Gjon's Tears!! Also delighted for :es: defo my catchiest song of the month, it's a banger xdance2

Wow what a surprise for :ie: result, was trying something different here and shocked it even turned out left side of the board, let alone top 10!! xshock

Thanks everyone that voted for Rebuke xyaay

:12: :us::cz:
:10::lt:
:8::hr:
:6::at::bg:
:5::pl::se:
:3::nl::pt:

heke1988

Congratulations Switzerland! You were my 14th in this month.

Thanks to all who voted :fi: and Evelina! 85 points ja fourth place is a very good result!

:12::bg::lt::ua:
:10::de::rs:
:8::it:
:6::ch:
:5::at:
:4::pl:
:2::no::tw::tr:

Here is how :fi: jury voted:

:12::ma: (Disqualified)
:10::rs:
:8::no:
:7::cz:
:6::lv:
:5::ca:
:4::cy:
:3::ba:
:2::tr:
:1::lt:

Places between 11st-15th:

11. :my:
12. :tw:
13. :za:
14. :ch:
15. :us:

yuki_vamp.esc

Just caught up the results, and a big congratulations to Swiss :ch: on winning this month's FSC edition. xclapThough I have a bias against Gjon's Tears, and I prefer his other music than this one but still a great song.

Thanks to all who voted for the Philippines' entry glad you like it.

Here's my top 15, with a bit of notes to top 5 since they're equally scored in my scoreboard:

:12: - :dk: Denmark [it captures my feelings currently thus wins my heart xheart, and that instrument riff in chorus though]
:10: - :my: Malaysia [very nostalgic, reminds me of the popular songs here in the Philippines in the 2000's]
:8: - :pt: Portugal [love the build up, music journey is S tier]
:7: - :pl: Poland [powerful rap conviction, I felt what he's saying]
:6: - :cy: Cyprus [hooked right away, love the rap part the most]
:5: - :az: Azerbaijan
:4: - :it: Italy
:3: - :ca: Canada
:2: - :ma: Morocco
:1: - :at: Austria

11th - :hr:
12th - :lv:
13th - :us:
14th - :tw:
15th - :za:

Good luck everyone to next month's edition of FSC, it's been great since I have joined. xcheer

A-lister

Veteran
Congratulation to the winner! xcheer

And thank you to you who voted on Sweden. Many hugs! I love the song.

Thank you to A-lister who let me send it even though you really didn't like it.

No need to thank me haha, that's what co-operation looks like you can't always get what you want ;)

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to :ch: and @NicoRobin on the victory xclap , not a very surprising victory tbh. Unfortunately the song wasn't in my personal top, but it's an all right song. It's been long since a Swiss victory so always nice to see countries succeeding that haven't in a long time!

Another pretty bad result for Sweden, I'll be honest I didn't have too high expectations on this one but nice to see us doing at least a bit (but marginally) better than last month! At least we tried something different...

... Thank you to all of you that voted for :se: this month xhug

46 pts

:12: :az:
:7: :at: :es:
:6: :ca: :cz:
:3: :gr: :lv:
:2: :pl:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :es: ___ :pl:
:10: :nl: ___ :us:
:8: :de: ___ :hr:
:7: :at: ___ :lt:
:6: :pt: ___ :ie:
:5: :fi: ___ :de:
:4: :cy: ___ :ua:
:3: :ma: ___ :es:
:2: :ie: ___ :bg:
:1: :mx: ___ :ca:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
This is the split result of the Danish jury:

____Zorjan_____AndroZeus_____Total

:12: :pt:________:ch:________:tw:

:10: :ph:________:tw:________:pt:

:8: :cz:________:lt:________:ch:

:7: :ua:________:ca:________:ph:

:6: :tw:________:ma:________:ua:

:5: :ma:________:ba:________:ma:

:4: :no:________:ua:________:ca:

:3: :ca:________:pt:________:cz:

:2: :ch:________:ph:________:lt:

:1: :ba:________:it:________:ba:

NicoRobin

monkey-puppet-omg-shock-gif-1.gif

WHAT ?! :oops:

I really won and by surprise :eek:

I'm speechless. When I sent the song, I said me that I would do a good result or a flop but absolutely not a victory. It's even not the most strong song after some olds and strongs songs and it wins despite all o_O

So thank you so much everyone for this surprising and amazing victory. Finally a victory for Switzerland (the 3rd but I notice that last time was edition 71) and with me. I thought there is some months to withdraw me and despite it, I continued, the wait was worth it.

Idk what say more than still thank you everyone xcheerxhug

Fun fact : South Africa and Switzerland gave each other 12 pts :LOL::love:

hawadharma

monkey-puppet-omg-shock-gif-1.gif

WHAT ?! :oops:

I really won and by surprise :eek:

I'm speechless. When I sent the song, I said me that I would do a good result or a flop but absolutely not a victory. It's even not the most strong song after some olds and strongs songs and it wins despite all o_O

So thank you so much everyone for this surprising and amazing victory. Finally a victory for Switzerland (the 3rd but I notice that last time was edition 71) and with me. I thought there is some months to withdraw me and despite it, I continued, the wait was worth it.

Idk what say more than still thank you everyone xcheerxhug

Fun fact : South Africa and Switzerland gave each other 12 pts :LOL::love:
Congrats @NicoRobin !

You could have made history by winning both main FSC and Spin Off edition at the same time if you had voted :(

NicoRobin

Congrats @NicoRobin !

You could have made history by winning both main FSC and Spin Off edition at the same time if you had voted :(
Yes and it was planned yesterday that I vote but I completely forgot bc a big homework (with a note in the end). For it, I'm really sorry :cry:

Really I'm going to bite my fingers but after winning this FSC is already something because it's more difficult.

Verjamem

I'm a bit late to the party, but it's still May :D

Congrats :ch:! Great to see a "underdog" winning. It's even better so see :mx: so high, unfortunately :lv: and :de: didn't manage to do it as well.

I didn't expect such a good result. I'm proud of my entry anyway, but it's always great to be appreciated :)
xlove
:10: :hr:
:8: :at: :se: :ua:
:7: :ph:
:5: :ba:
:4: :lv:
:3: :cz: :my: :rs:
:2: :az: :it:
:1: :ca: :mx:
Once more, hvala ti puno @Bmbriga, for showing me this song and 12 points from you xkiss

My points
:12: :mx:
:10: :lv:
:8: :de:
:7: :at:
:6: :gr:
:5: :ie:
:4: :fi:
:3: :it:
:2: :se:
:1: :ba:

My rank 11-20th (random order in particular groups)
11-13 :es: :az: :rs:
14-16 :hr: :za: :ua:
17-20 :tr: :cy: :ca: :pt:

See you in Switzerland! xcheer

Top Bottom