Contact us

FSC #169 - March 2023: The Show! [Graz - Austria] | RESULTS from page 3

94ayd

Wow, started off hardly getting any points at all but ended up 7th with :7::7: and 3 full sets of :12:s. :eek: Thanks to the following juries for voting for :bg::

:fi: for :1:
:lv: for :4:
:mx: & :no: for :6:
:tw: & :za: for :7:
:de:, :it: & :tr: (mutual) for :12: xheart

Also congrats to :my: on their first ever win, a solid :6: from me so couldn't be happier for you. :)

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately I had no opportunity to watch this live (as per usual almost :(, a bit sad about that but what can you do). Anyways congrats to :my: and @hawadharma on your first (!) ever victory!? I thought Malaysia had won at least once before but apparently not, so it's been really long overdue so big congrats ! xcheer While it wasn't in my personal top. 10, it's still an enjoyable entry (it was just a very strong month for me with strong candidates).

Nice to see Sweden back in the top. 3 again too after being on the "wrong side" of the scoreboard for some time now, so a big...

... Thank you to all of you that voted for :se: this month xhug

109 pts

:12: :at: :ee: :lt:
:10: :hr: :de: :gr: :ie:
:7: :it:
:5: :ua:
:6: :id:
:3: :ba: :za: :tr:
:2: :no: :rs:
:1: :cz: :ch:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :no: ___ :ie:
:10: :rs: ___ :us:
:8: :ba: ___ :no:
:7: :cz: ___ :it:
:6: :pt: ___ :rs:
:5: :gr: ___ :de:
:4: :az: ___ :tr:
:3: :pl: ___ :cz:
:2: :it: ___ :lt:
:1: :hr: ___ :gr:

hawadharma

For the first time ever (I think..) are we going to Malaysia thanks to Aisha Retno and her "Sutera"

:my: Congratulations Aisha, @hawadharma and Malaysia :my:

The full scoreboard looks like this:

Voting-grid.jpg

A good news for everyone!!

"Sutera" by Aisha Retno has just been announced as one of the 12 finalists for Anugerah Juara Lagu 2024 xcheer
She also won Best Song for Semifinal #2..

It's the favorite entry to win the whole competition.. Best of luck to Aisha Retno !! xbow xbow

Last edited:
Top Bottom