19 8.8%

24 11.1%

19 8.8%

14 6.5%

39 18.1%

• Total voters

esc87fan

Re: FRANCE 2019

I hope the shows get broadcast here again next year like they were for the 2018 NF, they were on tape delay for those watching in Canada

tuorem

The official account of Destination Eurovision deleted all the live performances of the show on Youtube :? (minus the winning song)

That sucks.

Mrm

Veteran

I want Aya Nakamura for France in Jerusalem! And with griots (West African storytellers, praise singers / poets of oral tradition), members of her family from Mali! xlove xheart

Kaz

Guyssss!! Madame Monsieur finally met Mercy! Photos and videos on their instagram page!!

John1

The official account of Destination Eurovision deleted all the live performances of the show on Youtube :? (minus the winning song)

That sucks.

Why did they make this silly and ununderstable decision? Maybe in order to prevent all of the people from watching the previous live performances on a very small stage, as they may have changed the venue, where this NF will take place? :?

tuorem

Why did they make this silly and ununderstable decision? Maybe in order to prevent all of the people from watching the previous live performances on a very small stage, as they may have changed the venue, where this NF will take place? :?

I'm not sure why they did that, because regardless of the results, it was a precious showcase for all the artists involved. And most performances had lots of views, so next time they shouldn't even bother posting them on Youtube if they delete everything eventually. :?

John1

I'm not sure why they did that, because regardless of the results, it was a precious showcase for all the artists involved. And most performances had lots of views, so next time they shouldn't even bother posting them on Youtube if they delete everything eventually. :?

I still wonder whether there's something unexpected and outstanding underway or not? I mean, the whole selection process being revamped thoroughly, not partly, would explain why they decided to remove all of the live performances from their YT channel.

ory26

The videos have been deleted since a long time, around march or april, if i remember correctly.

tuorem

I don't know anything about this Clerima, but hopefully he will value constructive criticism and won't mind reassessing the way he works if need be, unlike Grassi.

esc87fan

Steven should be okay, after working with Edoardo as assistant HoD he should have an idea of how things work. The goal now is to continue the work of his predecessor and keep France moving on the path towards Eurovision success

Edoardo will be truly missed by the ESC community, he took a struggling country and turned it into a solid contender within three years. That's a great achievement

AlekS

Veteran

They changed a hunk for a brotha xheat Of course Grassi saved France from stagnation and more important - helped to establish a great NF. Wishing Clerima to improve everything even further or at least keep it at the same level.
I really warmed up to France. Our TV ratings are almost equal, our NFs are quite alike, Alma and M&M performed at the Vidbir so I hope to see another awesome French representative next year xcheer1

Sean

Admin
Staff member

So is Destination Eurovision going ahead? Excited to hear some news, I believe it was early last year?

Top Bottom