Composer(s)

Bilal Hassani, Madame Monsieur, Medeline

Lyricist(s)
Bilal Hassani,Madame Monsieur

Lyrics
Bilal-Hassani-e1552707511318.jpg

tsegaye

Re: FRANCE 2019

Do any of you french people think Kendji would do it if he was asked?

popavapeur

unless France wins or is doing Top 5 - Top 10 each year, I don't think so. Kendji has been a top seller, he became an A+ singer. ESC is still seen as a has been contest , campy and over the top and there's something with french artists which is very important : their credibility. He won't dare to "gamble" with his image. But I don't think it's impossible either, if ESC is seen as a new platform to launch a career outside France, that only works if we have good rankings.

John1

NO DESTINATION EUROVISION NEXT YEAR PLEASE. I'M DONE WITH IT.

ory26

I don't know for next year, Edoardo Grassi said that in the case where DE was renewed, it was necessary to put the semi live and to change the system of vote, which is humiliating and, I will add, a bigger scene.

And do something for the staging !!! Amir could have been in the top 5 and Alma and MM could have been in the top 10, I think that's what we need to work the most now.

ory26

So Destination Eurovison come back next year !!!! yeah !!

About what is missing for win she say:

Perhaps we should think about what Europeans like, what could work everywhere in Europe, and not only in France. Perhaps the fact that the song is 100% French, so not necessarily understandable for audiences who do not understand it, it may have been detrimental. I'm not saying that you have to sing in English. But it may be necessary to give more to understand by the images, by the scenography. We should have given a stronger indication of the meaning.

John1

She finally got it! The staging is important.

Antho

Destination Eurovision is a great show. I'm glad it's not cancelled. Hopefully next year we'll do better!

hawadharma

France, please dont give up on sending great songs like Mercy

popavapeur

I really liked his song "Berlin" but that was years ago and he's not doing this kind of sound anymore

ApEsc

I think? The last representatives should be sent again, according to YouTube at least. In my opinion, the best performances with the best responses to this song were in London and Israel. I think Madame Monsieur deserves another chance, if not as the official representatives, so at least compete for the ticket to represent France in the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel

kayak

france has great artists, im sure, that they will surprise us positively

Antho

Probably even better than Mercy, this would have been another really great choice with a strong message for Eurovision. I hope this will inspire some other french artists to follow their path.

aef

Just send Jain and win again...

I love this song so much:

John1

Some details have recently been unveiled during a press conference held by FTV. Here's a link to know a bit more about Destination Eurovision 2019 and some changes, which will be featured next year. xheart => https://eurovoix.com/2018/08/24/france-destination-eurovision-2019-details/

What makes me thrilled of this national final is that they decided to broadcast live all three shows, as we expected, due to the fact that the semi final results were always leaked and posted on several threads across some Eurovision forums. :lol:
I do still wonder whether there will be any modifications regarding the whole voting process, which had been hugely criticized by Edoardo, as some of its aspects were being seen as rough towards some entrants, who got a null point in both SFs.

Anyway, I'm highly looking forward to finding out how they managed to improve this amazing national final even more than last year. I'm just feeling a bit worried that they let us down concerning the submitted entries and the selected ones, but I don't think they would anytime soon, provided that they're as motivated as we've been able to notice over the past few years (apart from Lisa Angell, oh god...)... :lol:

Top Bottom