7 2.6%

4 1.5%

4 1.5%

0 0.0%

7 2.6%

• Total voters

toinou03

Re: FRANCE 2016

Perhaps it could be Yseult? She was on the jury this year.

She seemed interested. She's quite a volcanic temper on the other hand. She would be enjoyed a lot by the Eurovision stage ! :D

toinou03

So France is seriously considering singing in English next year xthink

When the French are ditching their own language for a stupid song competition you know things are getting rotten.

b788cd7edb69216a458228f1a22b8b0e.jpg

Now do people believe ESC is going down the drain?

I can't really see us singing in English... There are not so much people able or volunteer to sing in English actually. And it's not a very good commercial argument, and even more in those times of high stupid nationalism... :? France 2 wanted to release an album after that this year. Of course, it's a flop because Lisa Angell has always been a flop here... So they should look for someone more competent in a commercial level...

Don't worry, now that we burried ballads in Eurovision, we'll go pop next year ! :)

I already posted elsewhere, but I really love this song xlove xlove xlove I really would like us to send something like that. I'd like us to TomDice Eurovision someday ! :D

(Plus, he's of Lebanese ancestry, like somany gifted artists xbow)

Krishoes

But I see that your beautiful Marina Kaye is in the lead of the charts singing in English, so everything is possible (I have the same idea about :it:)

toinou03

But I see that your beautiful Marina Kaye is in the lead of the charts singing in English, so everything is possible (I have the same idea about :it:)

I love the song. Yet, I'm not found of her lives... :(

Edit : THAT was great :)

Rayman

In this interview, she says it could be cool to represent France at ESC. She thinks that the bad results come from a lack of innovation despite the potential of the French scene. She would like to think in French because it's the perfect way for a country to show its musical theme, regretting that only few countries sing in their language. She also find sad that some French former representatives think that France should withdraw.

Do you think Louane can be a clever choice ?

Krishoes

Do you think Louane can be a clever choice ?

Definitely!!! You need something young, fresh and contemporary who actually reflects your music scene, and Louane has everything IMHO

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Oh my god I forgot Phoenix were French. They would be unreal, way too big to do it though

My candidatures for 2016

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

A French Melodifestivlane would had been interesting.

Possibly, but they already ruled that idea out because they said it would be impossible for them to block so many Saturday nights together.

tuorem

Reaction to ChartsTopWorld's video:

-Nolwenn Leroy: would be a great choice but she won't do it, I think. She's too popular to even care about it.
-M Pokora: Talentless.
-Jenifer: I doubt she would be interested. And she has no distinctive universe musically, so that would mean a russian roulette like in 2012.
-Calogero: Very unlikely. I don't like his style and I doubt he could come up with a song people abroad would care about.
-Indila: Even if she's a big marketing product, yes! Ten times yes! She's successful in France and abroad and her songs could appeal to a wide audience while not falling into blandness. Distinctive voice, we could achieve something with her.
-Fréro Delavega: who?
-Marina Kaye: no opinion
-Christine & The Queens: big "meh". I don't like her work. Maybe the whole pseudo-artsy package could fare well though.
-Shy'm: vocally, she's not that great. Firstly, I think she said in an interview she wouldn't do it because it's too much pressure. Secondly, she would probably come up with a hit that would be hyped to death but we would end up with a big failure because of the performance.
-Louane: Didn't we try to send people like her before? xshrug She's too big-headed to consider it anyway.
-Kendji: would appeal to tons of people, pretty guy singing in Spanish/French on a Spanish-flavored melody. Good vocals live. It's not quality music but who care?

I fail to see what will be Nathalie André's plan for next year xthink I'm convinced there are lots of unknown talented people out there, however these people mostly sing in English nowadays. I don't think it'd work.

[MENTION=9195]tuorem[/MENTION], Thank you

I am sure 100% that it will be an unkown person which will represent our country in 2016.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

If France aren't looking at big names then I'd love to see Sonia Lacen, her voice is to die for, that raspy tone xfaint

With a well produced song she'd be fantastic!

Top Bottom