18 5.7%

18 5.7%

11 3.5%

7 2.2%
  • O

35 11.0%

• Total voters

xDEWx

she performed Echo on Hungary's Got Talent tonight.

it's hotxbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This song is growing on me with alarming speed. It's scaring the life out of me! What probably helped the sudden addiction is that I showed one of my friends the song and he couldnt stop laughing at it. We are in hysterics everytime we listen to it now. It's such an insane song. The weird key change(?) thingy after each chorus which then leads to what sounds like Bomberman music is the most bonkers, infectious thing ever. I live for those parts of the song!

Franco

she performed Echo on Hungary's Got Talent tonight.
it's hotxbow

I don't know. I prefer her when she's singing solo. Furthermore, when she sings with a microphone stand it looks like she's making passionate love with the microphone. Very sexy. All of that is missing in this version.

MyHeartIsYours

Great rehearsal France, really hope this does well, definitely deserves to do so! :D
Im impressed too that the 'men' are on stage... I just hope they shall be dressed in soldier outfits come Saturday! ;) :mrgreen:

JurianFeygen

Sorry for my bad english ,but im' so desperate...
STOP CHEATING , STOP ARRANGEMENT WITH THE OTHER COUNTRY !!!
L'ESC is an amazing contest, but too many conspiracy ....
Amaury Vassilly speaks :

http://www.wat.tv/video/morandini-zap-amaury-vassili-51i97_2exyv_.html

That's okay darling, even being the Big 5 not making french people love Eurovision more like some decades ago. We all understands about the geopolitics, france and french language have less allies in Eurovision, but keep sending high-profile entries every year, still join the Big 5 and not withdrawing from the contest is a good attitude to respect this longest music festival tradition in europe (or even in the whole world).

Good luck! Bonne chance Anggun, Allez France!!

CC92

Not keen on the performance. It comes across as 'too busy' for me. Still she has lots of charme and charisma. So far I predict a (lower) midfield result.

Yamarus

Miguel

Eurovision said:
Elegance and energy for France

Anggun is a truly cosmopolitan artist, whose roots are in Indonesia, but now she calls France home. Today she rehearsed the energetic routine accompanying her entry Echo (You And I) for the second time in the Baku Crystal Hall.

Before her rehearsal, Anggun told us backstage that she hadn't been too happy with her first rehearsal yesterday: "It wasnt great. It was the first time we were doing this on stage, and it was filmed. Not only by the cameras but also by people with their mobile phones. We got a lot of comments about it, but I was like - Hey!! This is a rehearsal!"

She was more confident about her second rehearsal today: "We know the stage much better, so it should go way better today."

In today's rehearsal, Anggun and her backing dancers showed a very much improved performance, which was captured well by the cameras. The choreography and the setting fit the uptempo pop song Echo (You And I) very well.

Three dancers were on stage with her, with one of them performing a series of somersaults on the catwalk in the beginning of the song. Later on, the dancers stepped on three boxes, showing an artistic choreography on them. To top it off, they even lifted up Anggun, and one of the dancers then jumped over Anggun - a scene that was shown in slow motion on the screens.

The act, in which Anggun is also supported by two backing vocalists, looked and sounded great on the TV screens.

Top Bottom