18 5.7%

18 5.7%

11 3.5%

7 2.2%
  • O

35 11.0%

• Total voters

Mozz

I've watched the dress rehearsal from Friday (this past day) and I must say that I have a really bad feeling about it. This song has a lot to offer, I mean it can be combined with a great, energetic, visual show. However what the French choreographer/team has done is blending different elements into one unrecognizable mess. All things seperately look great, but together combined: it's fish nor flesh.. I mean, what is this performance all about? I don't have any idea, if I look through the eyes of an average viewer. Do you?

It lacks unity and meaning.

seb89

My douze points pour ce soir :eek:!

Go :fr:!

ory26

Anggun is a great woman and singer, i hope all the best for her and a not too bad place.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Poor France. They get a respectable artist like Anggun with a great song and then once again, totally mess it up in time for the final. The staging for this is messy and poor and her vocals aren't too great to counter-act it. It's a shame but I think they're heading for...

Prediction: 21st-26th

ringofire

The choreography might be lil bit mess, but I believe it will be great when we watch on tv. However the cameraman should take some nice angle on stage.
I'm optimistic that she will be at TOP 5 or at least TOP 10.
Go FRANCE !!!

Pedram

Good luck France you did Great job this year.
Best wishes for France....

Allez la France

ory26

Like every years :D

I'm sad for Anggun i really wanted a top 15 for her, 22 is...bad. But she give me a good moment, Bravo Anggun.

Pedram

It was great song 22 is really unfair. but France did better job than last year.
keep going on France

Fluke

It was okay... it's something new for France and i hope this doesn't scare them away from sending more "modern" entries.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Anggun tweeted

"Sincerely disappointed with the result, we had a blast on stage and did the best we can. Note to self: Don't take it personally"

Juliette

Terrible performance - I was expecting better. Therefore, the results did not surprise me... If she did "the best she can" - meh...

Mika

The studio version of this song is fantastic, but her live performance wasn't too impressive. I guess now we know why all of her guest appearences at the numerous NFs were carried out under playback.

Top Bottom