• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Put your middle fingers up
Take a shot, throw it up and don't stop
I'm, I'm, I'm living that life on the dark side

Every psycho in the scene
Hands up and follow me saying (hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo)
Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me

Just another night in my pitch black paradise
Don't wanna cry, so I gotta get paralyzed
My body is my weapon, so I keep it loaded
'Til I'm all over the place like my head exploded
Don't waste your prayers, they can't save us
Lifestyles of the sick and dangerous

Likе the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
I'm, I'm, I'm living that lifе on the dark side
Life on the dark side

Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me

I'm in a cave of man-made misery
Digging a grave for myself and my enemies
Of all the dark things that keep me wasted
You're the sweetest I've ever tasted

Like the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
Life on the dark side

Just another night in my pitch black paradise
Don't wanna cry so I gotta get paralyzed
Don't waste your prayers, they can't save us
Lifestyles of the sick and dangerous

Like the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
Life on the dark side

Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me​

Last edited by a moderator:

cegs5

Do you guys think that this an Italy will take away votes from each other? I mean its quite obvious they target the same audience and I am too little of a music expert to distinguish their differences in the genre like a true rock fan could probably do? It just feels to me that Italy could've been something that would have been on my IPod Playlist in 2008 while this one wouldn't. I think some people will also feel that way and Finland will be placing lower than expected (like always, would love them to be top 10 again after all time).
Actually, I don’t think they target the same audience. I don’t see their supporters in that dilemma.

I, however, can see jury having that issue, and I think Blind Channel might have a little advantage, knowing that historically jurors tend to support more digestible familiar sounding in English rather than local flavours.

LoveHate

Expected qualification, congrats neighbors xclap

Although the more I hear this the less I like it if I'm gonna be honest, still a decent rock track but if we go rock this year it just has to be Italy!
So much this. As a Finn I would be shocked and appalled if we finish higher than Italy. Their entry breathes quality in every possible aspect, whereas our juvenile tantrum of a song gets more cringeworthy for every listen.
Ok, that was harsh. Finland should finish in the top-15 or 20, but as a piece of rock music Italy>>>Finland.

Milos-BC

They were on fire as expected xmetal Perfect performance. They also got votes from me as promised.

Hope to see them high tomorrow. Top 10 is very realistic at this point.

eurovizian

I'm so old that I remember when this kind of sound and music was everywhere. I just cannot support this. Finland can do way better.

Shadowfuxcs

I was expecting Finland to be a definite top 10 but it feels they remain stable while other entries are raising. And Manneskin are exceeding expectations at the moment. Though there is certain enough demographic for both of them to do well.

burrito

Actually, I don’t think they target the same audience. I don’t see their supporters in that dilemma.

I, however, can see jury having that issue, and I think Blind Channel might have a little advantage, knowing that historically jurors tend to support more digestible familiar sounding in English rather than local flavours.

True that. The :fi: supporters will probably like or at least appreciate Maneskin, but in fact those two entries are miles apart genre wise. Maneskin is rock, while Blind Channel is nu metal (i know, violent pop but Dark Side at least is a textbook example of nu metal) and the only thing they have in common besides guyliner is the "heavy" sound uncommon in Eurovision - but they are both in a different taste.

That being said I won't agree with juries ranking Blind Channel higher. There will be a bias towards what would be seen as classy rock entry juxtaposed to a song belonging to cool-to-bash genre. Also the vocals perception might work in Italy's favour.

Dessi

Haha, I convinced like my whole neighbourhood to vote for Finland tomorrow. :D
And ofcourse they WILL,
because I am such a cute and nice neigbour ...:D :giggle:

(and ofcourse... I have to cut the neighbourhoods grass the rest of the summer... :LOL::ROFLMAO::lol:xroflxrofl )

On another note.... THIS SLAYS BIG TIME!!!! xdiabloxqueenbitch
I LOVE IT!!! Soooooo freaking much! xheartxheartxheart

popavapeur

ì don't know why but i'm having Norway 2019 flashback with Finland.
I can see Finland being the televote winner with a lower score with juries.

mauve

Veteran
I am still not sure whether to give Finland votes or not. I love them so much, they are on my second place after Italy. But I feel like I should concentrate on the possible winner Italy. But something deep inside tells me to send some votes to BC, so I might do this today. Anyway, soooo much luck to BC!!!

A-lister

Veteran
I'm afraid this will be the most popular rock entry with the public (sorry Italy), imo would be a shame because this is far more juvenile and musically less interesting, but yeah... watch it be a surprise top. 3 with the televoters tonight.

heke1988

I am still not sure whether to give Finland votes or not. I love them so much, they are on my second place after Italy. But I feel like I should concentrate on the possible winner Italy. But something deep inside tells me to send some votes to BC, so I might do this today. Anyway, soooo much luck to BC!!!

Do as your heart says!

Franzilein

Up until now I didn't draw the connection, but my boyfriend listened to a specific cover of Ed Sheeran's "Don't" a few months ago...

Ahem. I think he will be pleasantly surprised tonight when it's Finland's turn :LOL:

musicfan

This could well be better than the Italian song (which always seemed overhyped). After that semi performance I feel they deserve a decent placing. A brutal sound, much more so than the Lordi winner (which won as much because of the masks).

Top Bottom