18 9.0%

7 3.5%

9 4.5%

8 4.0%

4 2.0%

24 11.9%

• Total voters

LalehForWD

11th in odds to win the whole thing, but 13th to qualify from semi 1. That seems odd to me (pun intended).

Well, I think with the new voting system you need top scores (top 2 or top 3). How many would be interesting to know actually. Low points are not helping much if I understand right.

LalehForWD

Unibet odds right now - Finland seems to be safe if they are right!

theditz83

Veteran
Yeah, Finland's odds haven't seemed right in the "to qualify" markets for a while. For me, it's a safe qualifier, although I think it might be borderline for the top 10 in the final. Saara will throw everything at her performance, that's all we know for sure ;)

GlamSIMorous

On our German Eurovision page, the so-called "experts" say Finland isnt making the cut due to her bad live vocals .. because she never hits a note. Thats also why its fair that she never won a contest. :lol:

Wow, I am shocked. WHAT STUPID EXPERTS! :?

Realest

On our German Eurovision page, the so-called "experts" say Finland isnt making the cut due to her bad live vocals .. because she never hits a note. Thats also why its fair that she never won a contest. :lol:

Wow, I am shocked. WHAT STUPID EXPERTS! :?

Prinzblog and the betting odds also say, that Finland wont make it.

LalehForWD

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/eurovision/eurovision-semi-final-1/to-qualify

In the ”to qualify” odds they currently share the 13th spot with Belarus. The odds you posted are for winning semi 1, which is only realistic for a handful of entries.

?

First, Unibet doesn't have the category you mention. It has place 1-3 but I deliberately left it out.
Second, if I understand the new voting rules right, getting top scores really is crucial for the final result
Third, the winner category must be the most used, right? And therefore the most relevant

But betting market isn't easy to understand so it's indeed possible I'm out in the blue.

Anyway putting it all together, I'm beginning to feel increasingly more confident Finland will qualify to the final.

Citelis

I believe that Saara will be in the final! And i hope so sinve this is my favourite!

lorens

I have avoided watching Saara's rehearsal videos because I fully believe that she surprises everyone and absolutely slays tonight! Can't wait for the evening xheart

Jounah

Good luck to Saara! Best entry we have had in years, so proud of her!

John1

Mark my words: :fi: won't make it through tonight, even though I wish it would. xcookie

cegs5

Saara was perfect... but the backingsingers were disturbing.

Ezio

Veteran
Terrible!

Realest

She was my #18, but nonetheless I stay fair and gratulate her.

Top Bottom