18 9.0%

7 3.5%

9 4.5%

8 4.0%

4 2.0%

24 11.9%

• Total voters

hawadharma

Congratulations :fi: for qualifying to the finals!

popavapeur

for the over-the-top singing upsidedown staging, it should qualify imho and I'm glad we can see this craziness a second time :)

Citelis

Still my favourite this year! I twill do really well with televoting because it is amazing! xheart

martin

So happy that Our Brothers from Suomi is in final :)

For me this song is top 15 maybe, but goodluck in final and hopefully Norway will be together with our there :)

And Saara looks like a great person. Happy that she finally bring Finland back in the good party :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The happiest moment last night for me was seeing Finland pass. One thing this girl has got going for her big time is that she is a trier. All the hard work payed off and seeing her reaction when she made it through was the most pleasurable moment of the night. And the performance was kind of fabulous to be honest. I don't know what was up with those Dragunov from Tekken lookalike backing dancers but everyone was working it and it was a very fun package.

A-lister

Veteran
I guess it deserved a top. 10, but actually not a big fan of this xshrug

It's alright, but pretty cliché Eurovision Schlager-Dance-Pop that we've heard plenty of times already, the performance was cheesy and I'm not sold on all that was going on there, as much as I like "big" performances, this looked forced and NOT cool to me... but hey hoo, you deserved a spot in the final at least neighbors, there's no denying !

tararaaam

I love studio version, but the staging is just too much and doesnt fit to the song. Moreover, Saara screams a bit TOO much, it's like she wanted a rock song and is pissed she has to go down on a pop one.

Kevan1994

I genuinely think this is going to do way better in the final than people think. They hype around this song when it came out was massive and for many viewers, this may be the first time they hear the song. I'm not ruling out a top 7 by any means.

cegs5

Ok I was really hyped by the qualification of Finland, but now let's be serious and objective: Saara screams way too much as if she were desperate to show off her vocal ranges, but the performance was on point, she delievered it... that's what people expect from her, so she served it.
The backing singers are doing what they are told to do, but tbh they sound like hungry seagulls instead of children monsters. The props... well, she wanted to have an X factor staging but instead got a cheap scenography from a dated circus. It's a mess. I don't like it. The dancers are OK, I actually like the indirect inspiration from Tom of Finland, however I wpuld have prefered the dancers from the London party, they were sassier!!!

I believe Monsters will end up 20sh, following Saara's trend with the number 2... maybe a 22nd place?

In any case, I will cheer on and support Finland on Saturday... i learnt to enjoy the entry although I think it could be presented in much better way.

Mrm

Veteran
The worse for me in the semifinal 1...
I even prefered Iceland..

I think jury saved this garbage..
Shame on them..

Milos-BC

I love the song but I am very disappointed with this performance, both vocally and visually. She wasn't convincing at all and the backing vocals were absolutely terrible. The staging was also very messy.

She probably barely made it through and I don't expect anything higher than middle of the scoreboard in the final.

Tsunami

Are we being attacked by Serbian trolls? ;)

(edited bc my smiley didn't work, this was not intended as an aggressive/hateful post even if I think Saara is amazing)

cegs5

Another SECOND place for Saara... SECOND last.

Well, at least she brought Finland to the final again, but serious changes MUST be done in YLE.

henhu

I thought she was very good. Didn't see so low result for her :eek:

wtf

I truly believe there was a song among those UMK submits that would have done better.

Carian

Saara Aalto is not a bad singer. But the songs chosen for her were trash. As one dear friend of mine said here - only wiwibloggs was rooting for Saara. And we all know what Wylon said about wiwibloggers. I think those guys got some serious wake-up call. :) Btw, Finland, even Slovenia has beaten you, and we were last in the odds :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Iconic, she was selected out of her hype from the UK x Factor and then our public goes and gives it 0. :lol:

Top Bottom