Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

midnightsun

Veteran
Also do Germany literally have to send freaking God to get points

Honestly, I wish we would not be a part of the big 5 anymore so we had to send a banger to survive!

I‘m sure we were top 15 in some countries but doesn’t matter if you’re not top 10. and I stick with it - if some countries are better than us because of televote neighbour voting we just have to send a banger that don’t need neighbours because everyone loves it. LOTL were a bit special but Metal is difficult, see Australia, they got barely more than us. Rasmus last year also failed.

Blind channel and Maneskin were rock/alternative, that’s more accessible. And Lordi was new at the time it won.

Loindici

Veteran

aef

I voted for it 20 times.
Why on earth. I mean it’s your taste fair enough, but I don’t get it. Such a lazy effort somehow from :it: this year. I usually love :it: but why on earth did they go back to cliche Sanremo ballad after their recent songs

Loindici

Veteran
Why on earth. I mean it’s your taste fair enough, but I don’t get it. Such a lazy effort somehow from :it: this year. I usually love :it: but why on earth did they go back to cliche Sanremo ballad after their recent songs

Apparently we have a hot Italian gay this year

Top Bottom