Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

NeoTen

As you can see some points still have not been added. The updated list misses some points that have not been checked by the EBU. Could be smth happened, and they added juries again. But! As far as I have heard from official sources for now; this is the official result. Latvia did miss it by 3.

First Semi Final - Total points

152nd half Finland Finland KäärijäCha Cha Cha177
112nd half Sweden Sweden LoreenTattoo135
92nd half Israel Israel Noa KirelUnicorn127
132nd half Czechia Czechia VesnaMy Sister's Crown110
102nd half Moldova Moldova Pasha ParfeniSoarele şi Luna109
11st half Norway Norway AlessandraQueen of Kings102
82nd half Switzerland Switzerland Remo ForrerWatergun97
71st half Croatia Croatia Let 3Mama ŠČ!76
51st half Portugal Portugal MimicatAi Coração74
31st half Serbia Serbia Luke BlackSamo Mi Se Spava37
41st half Latvia Latvia Sudden LightsAijā34
61st half Ireland Ireland Wild YouthWe Are One10
142nd half Netherlands Netherlands Mia Nicolai & Dion CooperBurning Daylight7
122nd half Azerbaijan Azerbaijan TuralTuranXTell Me More4
21st half Malta Malta The BuskerDance (Our Own Party)3

midnightsun

Veteran
So sad... That explains why I was so mad at the televote only system in the semis. Serbia had allies, Latvia had none but Sudden Lights still came so close...

See, I am in a conflict here.

I voted massively for both, Latvia and Serbia. Serbia is my #1 this year, Latvia my #2. Of course I wanted Latvia in the final and it’s really shitty that Serbia of all countries was the borderline Q that stole Latvia's place… but I stick to what I have said, abolish the juries even if it means I‘m losing my favourite. Also if a song I disliked took Latvia‘s place.

midnightsun

Veteran
As you can see some points still have not been added. The updated list misses some points that have not been checked by the EBU. Could be smth happened, and they added juries again. But! As far as I have heard from official sources for now; this is the official result. Latvia did miss it by 3.

Everyone after Latvia was basically dead.

Smudy

Norway got outscored by Moldova and Czechia, that's a shocker.

Switzerland did pretty well in the semi and deflated in the final.

Everyone after Serbia and Latvia had no chance, also these two were miles away from the top 9. Latvia probably around the same place as Serbia in the final, too.

heke1988

What "allies" did Serbia have, it was Eurovision Bubble and YT reactors favourite! It was in their top 10 for God's sake. Look at Eurovision scoreboard.
Well Croatia;).

This was a two horse race from the beginning. Period. Everyone knew.

The juries killed one of the horses, while trying to ilude people with that fair 4th place (with a 200 gap margin lol). Some fell for it. Most didn't.

This is what people here are complaining about.

Exactly. And they knew that all other juries' top 7 wouldn't have massive televote so that Sweden is safe.

NeoTen

SF2 still to come. EBU just published all the final results. That list will take a little longer to format.

heke1988

Top Bottom