Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

HayashiM

Veteran
I hope EBU will try to change this narrative performing second or in the first half is bad. Having said that, I hope big favorites will perform first of second or some random number like...7.

:LOL:
It's not like they are exactly pushing it either, it's just the simple truth, and the artists are aware of it :)

Dolly Blue

Apparently Mae has said that this is a technical issue and it did not sound like that during the rehearsal. Rylan joked it was him singing along. Hopefully wd get the right version with the proper clip

GermanBango

Apparently Mae has said that this is a technical issue and it did not sound like that during the rehearsal. Rylan joked it was him singing along. Hopefully wd get the right version with the proper clip
So she had technical issues on all the pre-parties as well then? I see, I see.... o_O

crashworld

Veteran

The mixing is just so wrong. Seems like the mixing team have up the backing vocals to the max for so many songs this year.
They really need to look into that.

John1

crashworld

Veteran
Hmmm. The autoqualifiers 2nd rehearsals teaser clip on TikTok has been removed. The same goes to the placeholder on youtube.
I wonder if the UK delegation has made noise about it.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I hope EBU will try to change this narrative performing second or in the first half is bad. Having said that, I hope big favorites will perform first of second or some random number like...7.

:LOL:
its not a narrative though it is simply reality we have decades of statistics to prove it

crashworld

Veteran
So apparently the UK's TikTok clip, for some reason, has a guy from the mixing desk singing along to it???
Edit: and they've taken it down.

Is this even remotely possible? Shouldn't the sound recording been picked up from the mic/stage and not someone behind the mixing desk (who I presume would not be remotely near the mic or stage?).

Synergise

Is this even remotely possible? Shouldn't the sound recording been picked up from the mic/stage and not someone behind the mixing desk (who I presume would not be remotely near the mic or stage?).
I don't know, it doesn't seem likely to me, but it's also clearly a mistake because they wouldn't have removed the video / Mae wouldn't be laughing about it on Twitter if she in any way thought this was what she sounded like today.

Just unfortunate that it's happened to an act that's already under the microscope a bit for her live vocals!!

Top Bottom