Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

MopManMoss

Veteran
Netherlands is dead there is literally no way that qualifies, also Serbia is way too much its really reminding me of Telemovis

crashworld

Veteran
Urm, I don't know. Why do I feel I am watching Britain's Got Talent? Sometimes the stage does not look like it's the usual ESC stage. There are some dodgy camera angles. I feel sort of let down? I am getting very mixed feelings.

I think so far I am impressed with Switzerland's and Czechia's stagings. Need to rewatch again.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Urm, I don't know. Why do I feel I am watching Britain's Got Talent? Sometimes the stage does not look like it's the usual ESC stage. There are some dodgy camera angles. I feel sort of let down? I am getting very mixed feelings.

I think so far I am impressed with Switzerland's and Czechia's stagings. Need to rewatch again.
The camera angles are just what the delegations ask for though its nothing to do with the BBC they just execute the vision of the nations

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ngl that snippet moment they chose for Sweden is kinda... eh. The panini press feels wholey less impressive compared to MF (although regular viewers wont notice) and i'm fairly certain a camera raising is shown for a split second. I don't think it damages her chances a whole lot, it just doesn't feel as impactful. Serbia didn't look all that impressive either, it feels too much and Croatia is just a mess.

Switzerland, Finland and to a lesser extent Czechia seemed like the stand outs to me.

Last edited:

ag89

The stage is nice. I am not happy with how people sing: for example, Loreen? She is off or I am deaf? Anyway, to me it seems like an easy win for Sweden here.

Two underdogs, Latvia and Azerbaijan, sound and look so cute here.

crashworld

Veteran
The camera angles are just what the delegations ask for though its nothing to do with the BBC they just execute the vision of the nations

I know. Really needs fixing there. The way they capture Noa's dance break, I am not impressed. It looks so static. It needs to be more dynamic.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Netherlands is dead there is literally no way that qualifies, also Serbia is way too much its really reminding me of Telemovis

I am even more determined to die on my hill of Serbia NQing.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I am even more determined to die on my hill of Serbia NQing.
i get 150 quid if it NQs so I cannot pretend that I dont have a bias in my comments but it to me personally its wayyyyy too much and given that serbia is also in the semi that is saying something

Wynnter

Felt a little underwhelming at places (and I'm concered for Käärijä's vocals and the heavy relying on backing), but hopefully seeing all the shows fully live won't carry over that feeling.

Also a little weird for Israel to just show the whole climax of the song, lol.

Top Bottom