Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

Sparky

UK 3/10

I'm afraid UK will return to their single digit record this year after last year's outlier.

Overall: poor year. Few good songs, but nothing of Keiino's, Maneskin's, Sergey Lasarev's level.

AlekS

Veteran
qsKNymB.gif

Ezio

Veteran
Nice to see DACH together again in the scorecard

ekzuu

lol Graham thinks this applause is solely for Mae

NemesisNick

Slovenia: A rock song, and the whole thing is sung in Slovenian. It’s great to hear a song in a country’s native language. This song has a very good beat, and guitar sounds can be heard at certain points the song. Now I’m not normally keen on rock, but I actually enjoyed tonight’s performance.

Croatia: From one ex-Yugoslav country to another. What on Earth, in the world, is this? Musically this is not my cup of tea at all. However I do like the way they've utilised the background screen show extra people on stage, including those in sports kit early on and lots of faces later. For some reason, this included giant rockets near the end. Altogether a very lively song which will be difficult to forget.

UK: As a UK citizen, it's difficult for me to give an unbiased view of the UK's entry, but trying to be as neutral as I can, this is nowhere near as good as "Space Man" last year. I didn't think Mae's voice was strong enough, and the background imagery made her look tiny. Beware UK, watch out for us to do a France 2022.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Okay. My first ever votes in a Eurovision final are...
:lt: :lt: :lt: :lt: :lt: :lt: :au: :au: :au: :au: :se: :se: :se: :al: :al: :pt: :pt: :uk: :at: :fr:

jatojo

People talking much about the odds changing during the show - but I can't see that much happening there?

NeoTen

Overall. The guys all did vocally decent, prob even without AR. The girls (and Denmark) are starting the era of tiktok vocalists. We'll only realize it next year as Loreen is gonna win this.

jatojo

Moldova is my favourite ethnic song. Italy is my favourite of the Big 5. My favourite person is Alika. My favourite Swedish song is Tattoo.

Top Bottom