Contact us

EUROVISION 2021 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

EscGeek

Veteran
Let's go for that Plan B xheat

crashworld

Veteran
The Roop has become the first act from the official 2020 line-up who have to go through the national finals again in 2021 that is re-selected for the 2021 competition.

Now we are left with:
1. Finland - Aksel
2. Sweden - The Mamas
3. Estonia - Uku

randajad

Veteran
The Roop has become the first act from the official 2020 line-up who have to go through the national finals again in 2021 that is re-selected for the 2021 competition.

Now we are left with:
1. Finland - Aksel
2. Sweden - The Mamas
3. Estonia - Uku
I have the strangest feeling that none of these will win again, even tho my brain says literally the opposite.

Loindici

Veteran
I have the strangest feeling that none of these will win again, even tho my brain says literally the opposite.

I think the biggest possibility will be Uku returning. The Mamas and Aksel's fates really depend on their songs.

crashworld

Veteran
To be honest, looking at The Roop's win last night (even though their song is not my favourite from this year's NF), I am still happy they are able to return to the contest to compete on the ESC stage. And for the other 3 artists, I will feel exceptionally sorry for them to having go through competing again and then not winning despite their songs not being my favourites last year (except Aksel's).

mauve

Veteran
I think that only Uku will have a real chance to return (even though I don't like his song at all). I doubt that Aksel will make it (I liked his song from last year, but not this year at all). As for the Mamas, I don't know since we don't have their entry yet, but my gut feeling is that they won't make it to Rotterdam.

Loindici

Veteran
I wonder if any country would send a simple late 90s-inspired RnB song, because somehow we're missing RnB in Eurovision... or at least that's what I feel. xthink

AlekS

Veteran
^ They should invite those "beatboxers" to open the real ESC xheat

Has it just ended!!!??? *HOLLERING* xrofl Belarusian auditions stay un(s)toppable :cool:
edit: I need more Edsilia in my life xheart Those 1.3 seconds she was on stage brought me life!

Last edited:

soulm8

This 00 days counting was the funniest thing i‘ve ever watched, can’t stop laughing i even cried lol

Jacco

I really don't understand this? :') There would be a surprise? What was the purpose of this show?

Top Bottom