Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ArnIus

Btw, I have this pretty loud clapping at the end of my video so beware headphone users! 🤪

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Will record the North Macedonia video tonight - when exactly do they have to be in? Same as the voting deadline?

Yes, same as the DDL.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
One more day left, the remaining 12 countries, please do your best! It's the last straw of the race. We all need to enjoy the full experience of jury voting. It'll be a pity if we don't get the full 41 sets of jury votes.

Actually, if we don't, does that mean we are in for pretend ECS drama ala Belarus 2019 where we have to pretend the votes are disqualified?
10 left
with 3/5 jury voting is valid so if by ddl we get at least 3/5 or more confirmed in spreadsheet, we confirm the vote.
If we doesn't get one country vote, we calculate the average set of votes from that country pot (pots for this year revealed officially before the draw)

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
Televoting numbers are quite low, half of the juries didn't televote yet which is strange, we hope we get more votes tomorrow.

Being a televoter means you have more influence on the result, with around 200 voters your 20 sms equal 10 pts so all in your hands.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Those who are worried that there are still 10 juries left to vote with 24 hours until the deadline have clearly not played in NSC or WV. :lol: There you'd be lucky if even 10 juries had voted before the last day.

Actual footage of most of them voters patiently waiting for it to get to a minute before the DDL before pressing send:

tenor.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Televoting numbers are quite low, half of the juries didn't televote yet which is strange, we hope we get more votes tomorrow.

Being a televoter means you have more influence on the result, with around 200 voters your 20 sms equal 10 pts so all in your hands.

In other words, if you haven't televoted yet. Get Televoting, it's really not that difficult. :'D

HayashiM

Veteran
All :cz: juryvotes are now in :) Some of the results are very predictable, some are probably unexpected. We have a runaway winner, a huge cluster in the middle of the pack, and a few bystanders by the end. Exciting times!

I'll make and submit the presentation video this evening - can't wait for all the 25-50 takes it is probably gonna require :)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Those who are worried that there are still 10 juries left to vote with 24 hours until the deadline have clearly not played in NSC or WV. :lol: There you'd be lucky if even 10 juries had voted before the last day.
I just experimented this for the spin off, with 20% of the voters making a dash 1 hour before the DDL. Next time I know to not get worried and believe in them from the beginning :LOL:

About 🇫🇷, we have a clear winner but we were more heterogeneous than in the semi. The further we went down the top 10, the more we were divided, but at least we pretty much agreed on our bottom 5 :lol:

Polly

All :cz: juryvotes are now in :) Some of the results are very predictable, some are probably unexpected. We have a runaway winner, a huge cluster in the middle of the pack, and a few bystanders by the end. Exciting times!

I'll make and submit the presentation video this evening - can't wait for all the 25-50 takes it is probably gonna require :)
Sounds exactly like :lt: juryvotes. Very close between rank 8 and 16.
Also, we finally got the internal jury drama our HoJ was hoping for.
I might need a lawyer soon.

hijirio

Veteran
Are you guys using Zoom virtual background feature for your video? It does not look very slick on my computer tbh

Top Bottom