Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ArnIus

Will send more detailed info to HOJs soon but for now announce here that

Results will be streaming live, from juries I need one of 5 members record video with greetings and announcement of their jury 12 points.

Let's make it real! xheat
To make it even more Eurovision-like, there is a video communication app called Zoom where you can choose to put a background picture of your choice. So for example you can choose to put a picture of your jury country's capital at night (or morning, hello Australia!). There is also an option for recording so you can record a video there. It works only for computers though (and maybe iPads). I don't know if that's too difficult, but atleast I think I could use it for the video! (But tbh, it would be amazing to just get the videos alone)

hijirio

Veteran
I'm ready to perform 1 minute Dutch greetings and and 10 seconds 12 points announcement from :az:

WhoKnows

For the televote, it says "you can't vote for your own county". Is that the country where you're a jury or the country where you live (if those are different)?

crashworld

Veteran
For the televote, it says "you can't vote for your own county". Is that the country where you're a jury or the country where you live (if those are different)?

For televote, you cannot vote for the entry which is representing your country.
For example, if you are based in Sweden and is a jury of Denmark, you cannot vote for the Swedish entry but you can vote for the Danish entry.
In your case, if you are based in USA and act as a jury of Israel (assuming), you still can send televotes for the Israeli entry.
In short, your jury status does not restrict your voting preferences, only the country you are based in.

You can check the response from our dear vote collector - Eurovision here:

Last edited:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
When you televote, you are just forum member like everyone (forget you are in jury) and the rule is universal - you can't vote for your own country.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm ready to perform 1 minute Dutch greetings and and 10 seconds 12 points announcement from :az:

If the French spokesperson doesn't speak entirely in French at a fast pace for a hot minute so none of us understand a word and just left confused then I'll personally make sure the French votes don't meet the light of day.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
If the French spokesperson doesn't speak entirely in French at a fast pace for a hot minute so none of us understand a word and just left confused then I'll personally make sure the French votes don't meet the light of day.
Oooh and to think I was ready to bless you with my best Frenglish accent xheat
I guess I'll just have to steal some singing talent from Elodie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom