Contact us

ESPAÑA - Spain 2010 - Daniel Diges - Algo pequeñito

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

94ayd

Samb said:
I thought his first performance was better.

Mentioned it myself. ;) Even the dancers did a better job. Weird, isn't it? :lol:

vavera4ka

94ayd said:
Samb said:
I thought his first performance was better.

Mentioned it myself. ;) Even the dancers did a better job. Weird, isn't it? :lol:
i don't think it's weird... they all knew for days (weeks even) EXACTLY when and where they are performing.
call it getting in the zone, mood, zen... whatever...

i actually think that his voice was better the 2nd time but performance was better the 1st

Milos-BC

Well, apart from Jimmy Jump ( :lol: ), I really liked the way he was so calm on stage, like nothing happened ( I can't imagine myself doing the same thing in a similar situation :lol: ). And I still like the song too. 15th place is ok, though I think he even deserved a better place.

ParadiseES

Special show dedicated to Eurovision in a private channel.

Here Rosa and Daniel Diges performing "Europe's living a celebration" and "Algo pequeñito"
[youtube:3dw2aadj]n7oml9Cr0fs[/youtube:3dw2aadj]

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I really enjoyed the Spanish song this year. One of my favourites. Deserved many more points. Great entry, Spain!

chandr111

New vision of Jimmy Jump:
After the first jumper (1:15) was taken away it can seem that the second soloist was the second real enthusiastic admirer - jumper (1:45) .
preliminary version. red annotations.
[youtube:12qfwmtf]Uc71qDsNBME[/youtube:12qfwmtf]

wittgenstein

ParadiseES said:
Special show dedicated to Eurovision in a private channel.

Here Rosa and Daniel Diges performing "Europe's living a celebration" and "Algo pequeñito"
[youtube:17uualwn]n7oml9Cr0fs[/youtube:17uualwn]

i get so nostalgic with rosa. i was living in spain around those days when she had her big breakthrough. miss those days... :)

ParadiseES

She's now blonde, but she's still here :lol:

She still didn't manage to have a really succesful album. Don't undertand which producers and composer she has, but they give her crappy songs.... :evil:
But still people love her and she appears on TV frequently. She even won an edition of "Mira quien baila" (Dancing with stars), not because she danced well (maybe too), but because she's still "Rosa de España" :D

Here you have her last single:

[youtube:mkhr722m]-87Qm4aCkZM[/youtube:mkhr722m]

ithanspain

A video of the first performance of Daniel Diges recorded from the audience.

[youtube:1xg9tyty]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mrC_XUIAZq8&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mrC_XUIAZq8&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:1xg9tyty]

I like a lot these videos, cause we can hear the reactions of the audience and some light effects we couldn't appreciate on TV.

Darko

Jimmy Jump's stage invasion was a shame. I'm totally against it - Dani had gone through months and months of hard work, he'd given his everything in that performance. Perhaps such an invasion had a political "background" or "connotation" behind - I don't know. What I do know is Dani did NOT deserve it: it's an insult to his professionality as well as to his principles as an artist.

Shame on Jimmy Jump!

BTW, did you notice Dani wrote something on the palm of his left hand during the second performance? I can't distinguish it - I stopped the video several times but I didn't manage to read it!

Scooby

This song was great!!!!

Aida

BTW, did you notice Dani wrote something on the palm of his left hand during the second performance? I can't distinguish it - I stopped the video several times but I didn't manage to read it!

Darko, I already answered this to you, but just in case someone else is wondering the same thing, he wrote Tusen takk.... it's "thanks a lot" in Norwegian... After the first performance he said "thank you very much", and the second time he said "tusen takk".... but I guess he wasn't sure he would remember it, so he wrote it on his palm heheheh

alca

Darko, I already answered this to you, but just in case someone else is wondering the same thing, he wrote Tusen takk.... it's "thanks a lot" in Norwegian... After the first performance he said "thank you very much", and the second time he said "tusen takk".... but I guess he wasn't sure he would remember it, so he wrote it on his palm heheheh

I didn't know that! hahaha It's funny! :)

Top Bottom