Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

EscGeek

Veteran

Fierro

It's exciting that there is no clear winner, on the other hand my worries is that it could be a 2011 scenario and some meh song ends up winning it all...
haha, just today i recalled :az: 2011

Although.... who is :az: 2011 of this edition then?

Loindici

Veteran
I can't guess Italy's result. It could easily be a winner with good camera cuts and the band's confidence, but also tank with the juriors either for having those effects or for simply being a rock song. Eugent Bushpepa won't be an apple to apple comparison here since he got extraordinary pipes to show to the juries.

Loindici

Veteran

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
İsnt that great?

It will make for an exciting results show for sure. It's better when we have no idea.

Even more so when we get a winner that wasn't a fave, so all the fandom irrationally rage for rest of the decade over it. xheat

Loindici

Veteran

Realest

I prefer predictable Years.

luli

One explanation ... Sexy, beautiful, hot, shameless Italian rock star never fail. Never xqueenbitch
Winner landslide👌

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
It will make for an exciting results show for sure. It's better when we have no idea.

Even more so when we get a winner that wasn't a fave, so all the fandom irrationally rage for rest of the decade over it. xheat
İ would say comparing 2021 with 2011 is kinda strange, now we get more information, its easy to access, odds predict better and better every year etc so i really cant see random winner, for me its obvious that one of faves wins

Loindici

Veteran
İ would say comparing 2021 with 2011 is kinda strange, now we get more information, its easy to access, odds predict better and better every year etc so i really cant see random winner, for me its obvious that one of faves wins

And remember, 2011 happened because of SIMcards and good old Azeri moneyyy /s

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well it depends what you define as a fave. The odds are never accurate, every year we have songs that way underperform and songs that were on no ones radar at all that does very well.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
And remember, 2011 happened because of SIMcards and good old Azeri moneyyy /s
İ am not sold on it, Azerbaijan was great in 2011 and it looked like winner, so for me as viewer it didnt come as surprise and i was happy. And i never know woman from Hungary which couldnt dance or JESC entry from Estonia were faves of fandom

crashworld

Veteran
Moldova - God, they manage to turn such a camp song into this sterile piece of non-event is really something. The drag kweens must be livid.

Iceland - The opening shot is gorgeous. Another bisexual lighting, but it suits the retro electronic game theme they are going for. Interesting to see the entire package.

Serbia - The girls need to practise more, the dance choreography looks messy and sloppy. Not sure if I prefer them to go all loco in their outfits or this O'G3NE outfit rip offs.

Italy - Seems like they are staging their own concert or at an award show. When is the last time Italy actually involved pyro in their performance? I can't remember. Shall wait till the 2nd rehearsal to see how it looks like with the camera feed, but I don't expect much.

Last edited:

GermanBango

Oh people completely blowing Italy`s chances out of proportion ... that literally never happens ... No just kidding, happens every f*cking year. As if they will come even close to the top 3 with the juries.
Delusion.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Well it depends what you define as a fave. The odds are never accurate, every year we have songs that way underperform and songs that were on no ones radar at all that does very well.
Well combining all the polls, votings, odds, hype etc we can really recall like 6-7 favorites. Ofc some of them might crash but also in 2019 bookies predicted 5 from top5

Top Bottom