2 1.0%

16 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nofuxCZ

If the director of the video still had a handle on the staging, and the girls went for the same costuming and make up, then this could have a stunning and unforgettable presence.

The music video director - Zuzana Zizoe Veselá - is in charge of the costumes and also the creative director and choreographer of the staging

A-lister

Veteran
If they will manage the staging (and live vocals) well, Czechia could very well win this imo. The song would really deserve it but I am really worried about the staging (everything so far has been amateur presented live, although the vocals are quite good). It needs to be well choreographed, not ad-hoc-ish and random as their live performances, and the styling need to be somehow in the vein of the music video and not that random stuff they have been wearing thus far... oh and the rap part is the weak part... it doesn't flow that well live...

Please do this right Czechia xpray I can't at one of the best entries this year and Czechia's best entry in Eurovision by far to end up being a wasted opportunity due to sloppy staging.

nofuxCZ

Czech TV news segment about Vesna. Vesna confirm there will be no instruments on the stage xclapThey practice the choreography 3 times a week. There are a few shots from their practice where you can see all of them will be part of the choreo.

honzak11

Czech TV news segment about Vesna. Vesna confirm there will be no instruments on the stage xclapThey practice the choreography 3 times a week. There are a few shots from their practice where you can see all of them will be part of the choreo.
Hmm. Interesting! From what I have gathered from their different interviews and now from this article, there'll be no instruments and no props (btw I heard the story was that they didn't know there needed to be a deposit paid against each stage prop which they didn't know) at all either.
On the other hand, I heard them saying their staging goal is impact, power and sisterhood in some interviews - which sounds good to me.
Also, heard them saying somewhere that from everything people have seen on their pre-party/national final stages or in the music video so far, they have taken only one single element from all this for the actual ESC stage, the rest will be completely new. (I have a feeling it might be the graphics of the crown from their pre-party in Israel).
Is it just me or the Czech Republic is the country where the stage is the biggest unknown so far this year?

Wynnter

Fortunately hasn't become a fader for me! Was a little bit afraid of it. Anyways, the chorus, the second verse and the part before the final chorus tuly elevate this song, which is already pretty unique and different. It keeps me engaged, the voices are hauntingly beautiful, and the beat is neat.

I really hope they can get their live show together for the contest!

Final score: :12: points

boyardor

Short document from Warszaw made by ČT (maybe is ČT trying to propagate ESC more in Czechia)

CPV4931

Short document from Warszaw made by ČT (maybe is ČT trying to propagate ESC more in Czechia)
Thanks for sharing, I´ve been to the M&G shown at the beginning (the one in the background at 00:47 xD) and they were so likeable xheart

boyardor

Another one:

nofuxCZ

Vesna hosted an AMA on Reddit. Few points regarding their ESC performance worth mentioning from their answers:
They will not have the same costumes as in the music video. But, when someone asked whether their costumes and make up will resemble the "dolls" from the music video, they answered: YES, but no.
As per the staging, they said it will be "feminine"
When asked about props, they replied: yes no props on stage (ish) - the ish part could mean that there could be some little thing in their performance that could be considered a prop, but who knows :D

boyardor

Vesna hosted an AMA on Reddit. Few points regarding their ESC performance worth mentioning from their answers:
They will not have the same costumes as in the music video. But, when someone asked whether their costumes and make up will resemble the "dolls" from the music video, they answered: YES, but no.
As per the staging, they said it will be "feminine"
When asked about props, they replied: yes no props on stage (ish) - the ish part could mean that there could be some little thing in their performance that could be considered a prop, but who knows :D
Do you have link?

Top Bottom