16 6.2%

14 5.4%

5 1.9%

7 2.7%

9 3.5%

24 9.3%

• Total voters

Juliette

I don't know what to say (not a fan of the song), other than the choreography being... strange? I'm glad he got through, anyway.

nofuxCZ

Are these seen as good viewing figures?

If you mean Eurovision then no, obviously. It was the least watched Eurovision semifinal ever.
But it was expected because of the ice hockey game, ice hockey is huge here. We are not playing any game on saturday, so hopefully the final will have better ratings.

Vektor

Too bad not many Czech people saw Mikolas' performance yesterday :( Eurovision was against ice hockey match we played against Switzerland.
The ice hockey game had a peak of 1,6 million viewers while Eurovision only 129k.

Ugh, that doesn't sound good. We usually get 200k views during the SF where we don't perform, 400k views in the Hungarian SF, and 600k-800k views for the final.

tararaaam

I adore the song, it was in my top place till recently, vocally it was okayish, and the staging had some really nice elements, but it was rather messy. Felt like they collected some good ideas, mixed them up in a patchwork and the result was not so consistent. Still, loving it.

muisjep

I want to congratulate :cz: for qualifying. Happy to see them in the final again! I loved the staging yesterday, it was like a video clip :)

Lietuvis

Dude was really going hard for those female votes with the ass shaking :lol: The song is quite catchy though.

Ezio

Veteran
Best ESC song on iTunes Austria... 12 points maybe?

Ezio

Veteran
Hopefully! :D
The song was co-produced by Nikodem Milewski who is from Vienna.

The performance video is also #5 in Czech Youtube trends - good sign

The Austrian commentator told that Mikolav himself lives in Vienna. That would be a shame, because Prague is so much more beautiful nowadays than Vienna ever was.

A-lister

Veteran
Dude was really going hard for those female votes with the ass shaking :lol: The song is quite catchy though.

Firstly... what ass? Secondly... I think he didn't went for the female votes, rather he wants to capitalize on the gay votes.... thirdly... he has no rhythm, it just looks awkward, I mean how can you NOT be able to shake your hips at least somewhat to the beat of your own song? :lol:

Still don't like this song, too basic for me, but congrats to :cz: for making it to the final again, I think that part was at least well deserved. Mikolas seems like a chill dude, I have nothing bad to say about him, but I wished the song was stronger.

Maybe he could take some rhythm/ass shaking dance classes from Eleni before the final? xcheer

megzpegz

He's going to get Czech Republics best ever result which isn't exactly hard. I really hope Czech Republic can keep on sending competitive entries after this because this is the start for them to be a competitive country at eurovision.

Milos-BC

Everything was spot-on here, both the singing and the staging. Well done :cz: :D It absolutely deserves a top 10 results and I will be praying for that xpray

kayak

Congrats Czechs for great performance! Definitely deserved to final and maybe top 10! Good luck

Preuss

14th in the running order... what does that mean for Mikolas...?

aletem

After Moldova, the second act in the final that I am impressed with in terms of performance and visualization. The colours, the camera work, the street dancing by the brothers, the singing, everything worked so cohesively and like in a music video. Now I see that so many songs are neck and neck this year, so the winner is not gonna be a runaway one. Ideally, this should be top5 or top10, but I think because of the draw, because of other uptempo favourites following and being Czech Republic it will get a middle table score. I hope I am wrong and he will get at least a top10..

LakZaNokte

This was maybe the most polished performance in both semis.
Top 10 shall it be.

Preuss

It means we're screwed :( first spot in the second half, performing after big favourite France.
I think we might have not done well in the semi

Too unfortunate if that's the case...
My third this year

Top Bottom