Staff member
rtWzto9.png

SSXSXeJ.png
xydosMM.png

YikRXZ0.png
YikRXZ0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sultana

Central Russia is happy to announce its first qualification in a long long time! What a great night!

Sultana

thank you lovely people for this wonderful result, it was expected but im happy to have these points and placement, good start!

Sultana

Central Russia has already hold its selection show! This month is very important for our region as on the 12th of June Russia is going to celebrate its National Day. Due to this fact the theme of the past competition was "diversity and unity". To represent Central Russia we picked two artists from ex Soviet countries. One of them is ukrainian and the other one... well, stay tunned to find it out!

Uto

Veteran
thank you lovely people for this wonderful result, it was expected but im happy to have these points and placement, good start!
Well I'm glad you are upbeat about it. Felt you were underrated and deserved place of real winners.

Sultana

Well I'm glad you are upbeat about it. Felt you were underrated and deserved place of real winners.
Hahaha, well it was a risky choice from the beginning, I actually expected NQ, because this song has it sense in the lyrics, tho it sounds cool, I was surprised when I qualified, but even more when I was 8th in the semi. I suppose its a great start because I don't know the exact taste of WV these days, so I just send the songs I like praying not to flop, and if I flop well then it was too risky, so no worries here! Good to qualify straight from the start!

Sultana

Looking forward to your entry in Chisinau. xcheer feels like the good old times

I am so excited to be back, because I missed this community a lot and I missed diversity in my playlist as well, that was the main reason I decided to come back as you provided my playlist with one of the best songs which are still relevant for me and which I still listen to and some of them relate to sweet memories of particular editions :D I am really looking forward to your edition because its gonna be a tough thing for ya to fullfill the shoes of Uto, as his hosting was so much fun :D But Moldova as a host country for me is something I wasn't expected to see in the past, so its a true gift for me as a participant to play WV in Chisinau :D Good luck!!!! xheart

Sultana

Great to have you back :) wish all the legends of early WV days will return one day

I saw that Daniels also came back, noticed that Chontono is here, Anna is still playing, Gera, Edgars, Amir, Steph, Ashley, Rainy, Fer, Fierro... SO cool to see all of you here, for real. We had our drama days and now I hope we have our good days here :D And as for early WV days legends I still remember Celia and Hele, loved the songs they sent. I am still friends with Trece and we're still close friends and not only online but offline as well, so thanks to this contest haha But yeah the days of early wv were cool, hope to see what's going on here now and see what WV offers. So far I love everything the diversity is amazing. Thank you!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:D I am really looking forward to your edition because its gonna be a tough thing for ya to fullfill the shoes of Uto, as his hosting was so much fun :D

Wait until you win next and host. It will be over for everyone. Mega elite Sultanish hosting returning one day and I cannot wait for it.

Sultana

Wait until you win next and host. It will be over for everyone. Mega elite Sultanish hosting returning one day and I cannot wait for it.

I won only 3 times I suppose, if one day I win again I beg you to help me with everything, but when it happens we are going to be like in our 50s or so hahahahaha

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I won only 3 times I suppose, if one day I win again I beg you to help me with everything, but when it happens we are going to be like in our 50s or so hahahahaha

Liza you won more times than that, and you've certainly hosted more. :LOL: Liza hostings are among one of my many faves WV has ever had to offer. In fact, my favourite WV fact is that in every edition you won after I debuted, I come 2nd to you. Then in WV100 I won and you come 2nd to me.

Sultana

Liza you won more times than that, and you've certainly hosted more. :LOL: Liza hostings are among one of my many faves WV has ever had to offer. In fact, my favourite WV fact is that in every edition you won after I debuted, I come 2nd to you. Then in WV100 I won and you come 2nd to me.
omg you still remember that, i am surprised hahaha I can´t even remember half of my entries, tho I opened a brazilian greenroom the amount of my songs there is astonishing hahahaha

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg you still remember that, i am surprised hahaha I can´t even remember half of my entries, tho I opened a brazilian greenroom the amount of my songs there is astonishing hahahaha

For me, you will always be Brazil. Eventhough I think you spent more time in Turkey and its regions.

Sultana

For me, you will always be Brazil. Eventhough I think you spent more time in Turkey and its regions.

My playlist is still filled with turkish music im dying for haha, but I suppose I spent more in Brazil then elsewhere!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My playlist is still filled with turkish music im dying for haha, but I suppose I spent more in Brazil then elsewhere!

One of my earliest memories of WV:

I remember being floored by it's greatness. :lol: idk if the impact would be quite the same nowadays.

Sultana

dFb85e1.png

Great news for our region, Central Russia will perform 1st at the upcoming edition of Worldvision in Chisinau, Moldova.
We can´t wait to see what will bring us this edition. So if you want to support our candidates vote for Central Russia!
And here is a description of the song which will open this edition

This is a lyrical composition in which the performers talk about the crisis in the relationship between lovers. Problems of mistrust and misunderstanding are among the top reasons why relationships break down.

Well, seems like its a powerful ballad, doesn´t it?

Last edited:

Sultana

hcdjiEW.png

How can I understand your love?
I am trying to trust you
but you burn everything inside me
I look for your gaze everywhere
it draws me back
but being with you hurts me

I admit, that with you I can touch the moon
I fly, when you knock again in my dreams
and all these that I though were for ever
now are covered by grey snow
how cunning fate is
by bringing us together

I am trying to trust you
it draws me back

I know that you let me touch the strings of your soul
I fly, listening to your voice when we are apart
I won't forget you forever
my talisman, my guard
but we are not in my dreams,
let's keep us in our hearts

I am trying to trust you
it draws me back

(Oh оh, оh-оh)

Who knew that love
causes pain too
causes pain too (eh eh)
But I believe that love
will make us meet again
will make us meet again

I am trying to trust you
it draws me back
but being with you hurts me​

Sultana

dFb85e1.png

I just recieved a notification about my 11th year on this forum. Time flies!!!

As for the song, the official broadcaster of Central Russia (CRTV) has just announced that they have picked a new candidate. It is going to be a duet again, but in another genre. A song will be in three languages, including Russian.

Top Bottom