2 1.4%

5 3.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Bulgaria-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran
"Dance alone" was only in my Bottom10, Koala.
But yes, of Course I have high Expectations like hopefully everyone here.

Are you kidding me? Are you saying that based on the 'live' performance or the studio version? Because the studio recording is ACE. If the staging didn't let Jana down, it would have been straight into the finals. I still listen to it every now and then. Such a gem.

Realest

Are you kidding me? Are you saying that based on the 'live' performance or the studio version? Because the studio recording is ACE. If the staging didn't let Jana down, it would have been straight into the finals. I still listen to it every now and then. Such a gem.

Im saying that on Both. I think 'Dance alone' needen a complete different Singer in order to qualify. Staging was the smallest Problem.

hunty73

@Mrm listen to that piano intro and then those strings xheat ,if that is the melody (please let it be) its going to be so melancholy,the tears joining the rain in the visual,gosh we might not survive this.Can we hope things brighten during the refrain?,or are we to be left a complete quivering mess.?

FedererBulgaria

@Mrm listen to that piano intro and then those strings xheat ,if that is the melody (please let it be) its going to be so melancholy,the tears joining the rain in the visual,gosh we might not survive this.Can we hope things brighten during the refrain?,or are we to be left a complete quivering mess.?

Yeah, this the melody of the song. And yes the chorus is showing the bright sight of life, i guess the rain just cleans your soul and after that you are sober.

Mrm

Veteran

Ooooh my hunty, I have to recover from the Swiss melancholy first.. :eek: I'm gonna collapse..

Mrm

Veteran
Promotion on the facebook and instagram..they invest a lot..so curious now...

tsegaye

You could here a snippet from the song starting at 0:49. I won't judge too much yet, but I hope it's more melancholic as the violin in the first preview snippet...

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

mauve

Veteran

You could here a snippet from the song starting at 0:49. I won't judge too much yet, but I hope it's more melancholic as the violin in the first preview snippet...
In case it is a little snippet, the song's rather underwhelming ... but then again it's only a few seconds ... I will wait.

Uto

Veteran
Well from that snippet you can already work out that the song doesn't have much tempo and there is a lack of intensity there, which doesn't bode well.

hunty73

From that tiny snippet i think we can tell something.There is melancholy no doubt,but its also "sweeping".I imagine the melancholy turning to hope,not so much joy,but hope.

Loindici

Veteran
Billie Eilish.

That's what I'm hearing.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Billie Eilish? How creative and inspiring to copy one of the worlds biggest musicians atm. Waiting for the song and hope i can get behind it, but considering how overrated and pretentious Billie Eilish entire persona and music is, then if its like that it will be a resounding no from me. Who knows, though, could be eating my words when i hear it.

Top Bottom